Signs (the movie)** Possible Spoilers**

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
DH and I saw it Sat. because we both really enjoyed "Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable", however, I had forgotten how "realistically" scary they were. 1/2 hour into Signs, and I knew I was in trouble! That director is just a master at camera angles, lighting, etc, so that common things seem just too creepy. DH leaves Sat. for a trip so I will be alone in my old farm house in the middle of nowhere with only my child and dog for company...hmmm...sound familiar? DH jokingly said he'll leave the boards and nails handy! At least all the corn has already been harvested. (Knew I should have seen Greek Wedding...)
Terri the Yoopermom

What I liked best about Signs was the humor...plus, Mel is very easy on the eyes.

Maybe you should visit the lake for the weekend. :)

I bit off all my fingernails in the two hours it took me to get through that movie.

just dig a moat around my house, no problem... We belong to the Y, maybe we should just go swimming, and stay there. (And, yes, I agree, Gibson and Phoenix were both GREAT...)
Terri

I may be in the minority here but that movie did not really scare me and I didn't think it was all that good.

It was OK. Sorry, just me I guess. I LOVED the Sixth sense so I maybe expected more.

denise

I just saw it this weekend, and while I enjoyed it and wouldn't call it a "bad" movie, something just seemed to be missing for me, like the story was incomplete or something. Also, even as far fetched as it is, some things just didn't make sense (I'll keep the specifics on what I mean to myself so I don't spoil it for anyone). I thought the acting by everyone was great though, and like some of the others said, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat. Just something about the story that didn't complete the puzzle for me.

For anyone who hasn't seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding, that's the best movie I saw all year! I'm going again on Friday!

Originally posted by wdw4us
I may be in the minority here but that movie did not really scare me and I didn't think it was all that good.
denise

I agree. I was expecting so much "more". I think it really went downhill for me when they actually showed (you know....what it really was. I don't want to spoil it for anyone).
I think the imagination is so much scarier than actually showing"it".

I enjoyed it and thought that it had a nice spooky atmosphere. I liked the way everything tied together and the morality issue was interesting too. Mel Gibson was super IMO!

It's funny how perspectives differ. I was completely unimpressed with The Sixth Sense.

click-click, click-click. I loved this movie, liked it much better than the Sixth sense, which I thought kinda boring, guess cause I knew what the 'secret' was gonna be as soon as it happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter