• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly Bandz

Yep, my school is allll over them. xD It's hilarious, I have so many.
[I'm in HS and I'd say most people have them. Or maybe 50/50.]

ETA: Disney ones??? yes!! I was hoping for that! But if they're being released later in the year...not sure if this trend will still be going on by then. xD

I was talking to my cousins today and they said they aren't aloud in their school because the teachers think that the trading is distracting.

They are popular in elementry/middle school here not so much highschool
I got my sister about 50 of them for her 6th b-day in a couple weeks.

I'm in middle school, and I aboslutely LOVE them!

I know my old school, the highschoolers are OBSESSED with them.

I started it at my school, and yes they're lame, but I am, too.

I saw the Disney one online, I totally SPAZZED!

Yeah so many people wear them. It's whatever to me, I don't see the specialty.

i think they're so cute! lol i was at practice the other night & this girl (who's in 3rd grade said that they were such a distraction in her class that they banned them pretty much)

They are popular in my school. I actually had several packs from Christmas that I had never worn before so I started wearing them but they make my wrist itchy.

Since it was a fad, less and less people are wearing them, lol. Such a waste of money even though I have a lot of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter