Silly but good 1980's movies

Another hilarious movie in the style of the Naked Gun movies is "Amazon Women on the Moon." Everytime I watch this, I rotfl!!!

The Legend of Billie Jean

"Fair is fair" and Pat Benetar's "Invinsible". Ridiculous, but classic!

Just One of the Guys
Porky's
Summer Rental
History Of The World Part 1
Planes Trains and Automobiles

There were lots of good ones in the 80's.

Can't Buy Me Love
Weird Science- any John Hughes actually
Stripes, Meatballs
Flashdance
Fame

Just One of the Guys
Porky's
Summer Rental

OMG I forgot about Summer Rental! I loved John Candy.

Oh yea and the Porky's movies. Of course it was on up into the 90s before I actually saw them. I remember seeing all 3 of them in like one marathon back in college. Those movies were very funny. :happytv:

Just One of the Guys
Porky's
Summer Rental

I still watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles every Thanksgiving. I'm a dork.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I know it's a John Hughes movie but I don't think of it as one.

Hot Tub Time Machine is fun for 80s nostalgia.

I didn't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this has been mentioned already. The Goonies! Weird Science also comes to mind.

ETA: DH spouted out a few others.

National Lampoon's Vacation
Caddy Shack
The Money Pit
Ghostbusters
Three Men and a Baby
Mr. Mom (my addition)
Teen Wolf

My all-time favorite: Streets of Fire, featuring a very young Diane Lane, Bill Paxton, Willam DaFoe, Ed Begley jr, Amy Madigan, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Olivia Brown and a few others that went on to decent careers.

We all still quote Spaceballs in our family....when the need arises. :darth:

So do we! You know you have seen a movie too many times when you have practically memorized all the lines :happytv: "No sir! I did not see you playing with your dolls again!"

MV5BMTI5MjEwNDg3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczNjYyMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTEwNjczMDIwMjZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDgxNzE5MjE@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTYzMTkwMzc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY0NTM0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter