Silly thread - celeb crush?

Keifer sutherland (but more as Jack Bauer than any other character LOL!)

Bradley Cooper

:rotfl2: this so reminds me of that episode of Friends (which has already been referenced)

I would have to say the top of my list is Adam Levine

Most people make fun of me for it because of the massive age gap but Daniel Craig. He is my one and only true celebrity crush. Yes I like Chris Evans a lot and say a lot of celebrities look nice but Daniel Craig is the only one I go truly mushy over.

Kurts my #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was gong to post that but figured I kinda used up a lot of space with Jeff, lol

I could go for Kurt Russel during his Tombstone phase. Sam Elliot too, for that matter lol

Most people make fun of me for it because of the massive age gap but Daniel Craig. He is my one and only true celebrity crush. Yes I like Chris Evans a lot and say a lot of celebrities look nice but Daniel Craig is the only one I go truly mushy over.

He IS hot!

I know people hate Tom Cruise but I love to watch his sci-fi and action movies. "Top Gun 2" might be pushing it though.

Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Fell in love with both of them after "Silver Linings Playbook".

Henry Cavill. After he was introduced as the newest Superman, yowsa. (Was not a fan of S vs B fyi.)

Armie Hammer (he was in "Man From Uncle" with Henry Cavill)

And FINALLY my number one of the yr for now is....Michael Fassbender!!!!

(Disclaimer: There are more I am sure, lol.)

Sue Heck (the character, not the actress, Eden Sher)
Amy Farrah-Fowler (the character, not the actress, Mayim Bialik)
Claire Dunphy (the character, not the actress, Julie Bowen)

Kate McKinnon from Saturday Night Live (yes, I know she's gay and doesn't like dudes, so my crush is unrequited, but she's just. so. adorable).
Also Aidy Bryant, Cecily Strong, Vanessa Bayer... pretty much all the women on SNL. Especially Leslie Jones! She likes white men and her favorite time of day is 4:20. Win-win for Homie!

Sue Heck (the character, not the actress, Eden Sher)
Amy Farrah-Fowler (the character, not the actress, Mayim Bialik)
Claire Dunphy (the character, not the actress, Julie Bowen)

Kate McKinnon from Saturday Night Live (yes, I know she's gay and doesn't like dudes, so my crush is unrequited, but she's just. so. adorable).
Also Aidy Bryant, Cecily Strong, Vanessa Bayer... pretty much all the women on SNL. Especially Leslie Jones! She likes white men and her favorite time of day is 4:20. Win-win for Homie!

Yes, Kate is certainly captivating as a new character on the scene. I love her too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter