silver clicks..HELP!!!!!!

They only update the surfbar once a day so you will not see it change while you are running it. When you load it tomorrow it should have todays figures on it.

The sites there you can only collect 6 a day. It says 5 but they credit 6.

You can go to my site http://starwood.disneyfansites.com/silverclicks.htm
I have a list of all the 6 and 7 day sites - the are in addition to the 6 you collect daily.

Any other questions let me know and I'll try to answer them for you.

My surf bar does show points now, but is still white, no adds etc, which is why i thopught it didn't work!

call me dumb - but I am allowed 6 clicks a day, plus your disney ones once a week? The ones on the link above were weekly and monthly.....sorry i am still confused!!

This first group is the ones you can do 6 of each day. Then they are broken down into 1, 2, 3, 4(CURRENTLY NONE AVAILABLE), 5(CURRENTLY NONE AVAILABLE), 6 and 7 days. These are in addition to the daily 6 sites. If you keep track you should be able to get close to 1000 points a week (in addition to the surfbar points). There are also a couple of newsletters at the bottom that give you points and send additional links daily.

Can you still redeem Silverclicks for Disney Dollars and passes? I remember that they did this several months ago, but couldn't find it on their site recently.
BTW, thanks for the great explaination on this program - I gave it up several months ago because I couldn't figure it out, but now I might start again, seeing as everything else is going kaput!:bounce:

I just redeemed for $50 DD. Just run a search for Disney and the DD and Park Passes will come up. The only thing they don't spell out is that you have to pay shipping. So you should try to hold out for the highest reward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter