Silver Lake resort

Sparkyfella

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about making a booking for next year to Silver Lake resort but it has mixed reviews. We wont have a car this time as uber is a lot cheaper. What are peoples opinions on the resort.

We LOVE Silver Lake! We've stayed there 4-5 times over the last 5-7 years and have never been disappointed. The units are well-appointed and have everything we need to enjoy our stay.

We like Silver Lake too after staying there several times. You can't beat the location - literally around the corner from Animal Kingdom and a quick drive to the other WDW parks. It's also around the corner from all the restaurants on Hwy. 192. It was renovated just a couple of years ago. I'll admit it doesn't have multiple fancy swimming pools and multiple restaurants on site like some timeshare resorts in Orlando do, but it's clean and comfortable and an excellent choice if you'll spend most of your time in the parks.

We love Silver Lakes and the location is great. We've stayed several times and did have a problem with one particular building having roaches the last couple times we were in that building. I can't recall the building number though. I've started asking for an upper floor in a building with elevators and haven't had any issues with any of those rooms. I would definitely stay there again, just avoid the buildings without elevators and that should keep you from the problem buildings.

We love Silver Lakes and the location is great. We've stayed several times and did have a problem with one particular building having roaches the last couple times we were in that building. I can't recall the building number though. I've started asking for an upper floor in a building with elevators and haven't had any issues with any of those rooms. I would definitely stay there again, just avoid the buildings without elevators and that should keep you from the problem buildings.
Is there a pool bar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter