Silver Spur Question

Mum to Belle

<font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone
Hello! :wave2:

We've not eaten here before but I think DH would like it and the menu looks good. I was wondering though whether they offered an "Express lunch" like Walts & Blue Lagoon?

Does anyone know, or has anyone had this or seen a menu? :confused3

I think I remember it being mentioned a few years ago or did I imagine that?!! :scratchin

Many thanks for any replies!

:thanks:

Never seen or heard of one in there. Afaik the only 2 that do them (and they no longer advertise the menu outside the restaurant) are Walt's and Blue Lagoon.

I'll ask next time I'm there and if it's open ;)

Found you something ;) Now I didn't take this as it's still not been open on my last visits but this dates from September so you might be lucky

disne195.jpg

Hey Mum to Belle

Im not sure Silver Spur is open as I tried to book it for this Sunday & they told me it was currently shut til 28th November. Was looking forward to going there too. :(

Oh no! I got all excited when I saw Carrie's photo - then I read your reply! I shall just have to wait and see then. Would be for lunch on our 1st day so I'll check with City Hall when we arrive...

Thank you both!! Menu looks perfect x

I can't answer your questions but I can tell you that we are there on our last day when we were there in September and it was FANTASTIC! The food and service was great. We did have to wait a while to be seated and it didn't look particularly busy and we had a table booked... but it was all forgotten about when we were seated and got stuck into what was possibly one of the best meals of our trip!

It was indeed closed last week when we went last week, went to go Tuesday and there was no sign to say that it was closed but wasn't open, by Thursday we happened to be in that area again and the menus by the door had been replaced by closed signs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter