Sing Along Songs

SCORE!!!! I went to my local thrift shop and found 2 Disney Sing-Along DVDs. The Circle Of Life for $1.95 and Disney Princess Once Upon A Dream for $3.75! My daughter is watching the princess one as I type. I'm so happy..this made my day!!!

I loved the Sing-Along Songs tapes when I was little. Today, the only one I have is 'Heigh-Ho.' I'm hoping to find 'Under the Sea' and 'Friend Like Me' someday.

RooRach0906 said:
I am a HUGE fan of the Disney Sing along songs videos esp the original ones that we music from the movies. I remember I got The Bare Nessacites (sp?) for Christmas when I was 4 and was hooked. I still have them and listen to them. Only problem is they are VHS and getting worn. Anyone else out there remember these and love them like I do?

Oh yes...we have be our guest,beach party at wdw,disneyland (dd 2 loves this one),animal kingdom with flick and hiegh ho. Some are vhs some are dvd but my kids like these better than regular disney movies some days,lol

I owned all of those vhs tapes when I was a kid. I miss them! I loved that musically amazing Professor Owl!

LOVE the sing-a-longs!! We started watching/buying these when my dd was young (she's 23 now) and have them all on VHS - lol! Just started recently buying them on DVD and I still get excited when I find them! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter