Single Day Rainforest Pass $ Increased today!

I bought passes x5 for $94.50 for my upcoming trip in February after the last round where they were unavailable then available again. For once I made the right call!

Well... Hello, DCL police!

My 3rd cruise with DCL was in 2017 and... I bought Rainforest Passes on each DCL cruise I've been on.

As I said... probably a hundred times by now... we are currently taking a break and trying other cruise lines (we have tried Carnival for 2018-2019, and now we are trying RCCL in 2019 and 2020... But the plan was always to alternate between cruise lines in order to experience different things.

As a matter of fact, I almost booked with DCL in December 2020 but since my girl friends could not afford DCL, we went with the majority and booked with RCCL. We will however, have a WDW pre-cruise stay as a WDW stay was our priority over sailing with DCL (this way we get Disney AND a cruise).

DH and I are waiting for the new DCL ships come out in order not to repeat the same experience over and over. So that brings us to 2021.... And as you already know, it's not possible to even book them for the moment.

So... Yeah. I still "sail with DCL", even though I do not have a booking for 2021 at the moment.

No reason to get upset. It was an honest question. I know you have have the Carnival thread and don't see any upcoming DCL cruises in your tickers, that's all. :duck:

No reason to get upset. It was an honest question. I know you have have the Carnival thread and don't see any upcoming DCL cruises in your tickers, that's all. :duck:

I just feel like I have to repeat myself constantly regarding this... For what it's worth, I'm usually much more active in other DCL thread than in the Carnival thread. I wouldn't waste my time here if I did not plan to cruise with DCL in the future.

p.s.: There is not enough room in my signature to support more than two DISboards tickers. I see some others have more but mine never show up for some reason.

I just feel like I have to repeat myself constantly regarding this... For what it's worth, I'm usually much more active in other DCL thread than in the Carnival thread. I wouldn't waste my time here if I did not plan to cruise with DCL in the future.

p.s.: There is not enough room in my signature to support more than two DISboards tickers. I see some others have more but mine never show up for some reason.

It's cool. I was just curious. :hyper2:

Who's been since the price increase? How are the crowds?

We went on the first sea day on the fantasy, so probably peak crowds, and while it wasn't empty, it really wasn't bad. DH and I had a hot tub to ourselves, heated loungers with no wait, and there was always at least one of the themed showers open. Only place we did feel a little crowded was the sauna, but that is because it's a bit cramped in there to begin with.

Lots of people on these boards have said they aren't going to cruise anymore with the high prices, or stay at WDW resorts anymore as they're overpriced & charge for parking, or go to the parks anymore as tickets are overpriced, etc., but everything is still packed. Rainforest Room is the same.

Lots of people on these boards have said they aren't going to cruise anymore with the high prices, or stay at WDW resorts anymore as they're overpriced & charge for parking, or go to the parks anymore as tickets are overpriced, etc., but everything is still packed. Rainforest Room is the same.

Because for every person on here who says that (keep in mind we are a TINY portion of the numbers of people who cruise), there are others who do not post on here who continue to cruise, there are people on here who say that but still cruise, AND there are many, many people to take the place of those who “quit DCL”.

Because for every person on here who says that (keep in mind we are a TINY portion of the numbers of people who cruise), there are others who do not post on here who continue to cruise, there are people on here who say that but still cruise, AND there are many, many people to take the place of those who “quit DCL”.

Exactly. In 2020 I'm a first time cruiser and most likely I will get a one day Rainforest Room pass. I'm sure there is at least 1 and probably quite a few Platinum Castaway Club members who have not booked a DCL cruise for 2020.

Does anyone know if you can get a refund for the single day Rainforest pass? I called yesterday to book thinking the price was still less than $20. I got 4 passes and he didn't give me an individual price and I guess I missed the total! When I got the email confirmation it was $136.88! And after reading this thread, it definitely sounds like it isn't worth that. I will be on the Wonder and did I read they do not have hot tubs for the Rainforest? I hate to spend that much only to be disappointed. Not to mention that if my husband and I go at the same time we will have to book the nursery for our 2.5 year old at $9/hr so, it needs to be worth it!

Does anyone know if you can get a refund for the single day Rainforest pass? I called yesterday to book thinking the price was still less than $20. I got 4 passes and he didn't give me an individual price and I guess I missed the total! When I got the email confirmation it was $136.88! And after reading this thread, it definitely sounds like it isn't worth that. I will be on the Wonder and did I read they do not have hot tubs for the Rainforest? I hate to spend that much only to be disappointed. Not to mention that if my husband and I go at the same time we will have to book the nursery for our 2.5 year old at $9/hr so, it needs to be worth it!
Yes, you can call and get a refund as long as you're 3+ days before the cruise. No worries.

I definitely wouldn't consider the RR worth it on the classics (no hot tubs or ocean view), unless you're just really into saunas. A heated lounger is nice but not that nice, imo. Especially when it can be a grouchy game of musical chairs just to get on one.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter