Single digit countdown!!!

anita967

I always thought I would get to WDW when pigs flew
Woohoo we are in the single digits!! We are all packed and raring to go. Now if our DME yellow tags would just get here!!

We are leaving in 9 days too!!! If you haven't received your DME yellow tags yet, I would call the CRO. They are supposed to show up 21 days before you leave. We hadn't gotten ours yet, so last week I called CRO. Everything was set in the computer, but for some reason the package with the tags was not sent out. So the CM cancelled out the DME and entered it again. She said that doing this would ensure that the tags were sent out. Sure enough, we got them a couple of days later. (There must be some sort of computer database that they use when sending out the DME info and for some reason our reservation was skipped the first time). So call the CRO and ask!

Have a great time - where are you staying?? We are at CBR 2/2-2/12.

So Jealous!! We are leaving in just 124 days...sounds much less exciting than 9, but thought I'd dance with you anyway. Have fun!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :woohoo:

I stopped be the TA this morning and they called for us. Supposedly the tickets were sent out a week and a half ago. They are reissuing new tickets and sending them priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter