Single digit dance anyone??

3 days!

If anyone else will be at WDW from September 11 through 18, make sure you say hello to me! I'll be easy to spot - I'm the guy with the huge smile on my face!:wave2:

8 days & 18 hours until I leave!! My Mom's flight will be arriving in Orlando around 9am. We're hoping to be at the parks by lunch time next Saturday!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

8 Days - WOO HOO!!!! So terribly excited!! We just went last year but this will be an extra special trip with 2 family members we are so lucky to still have with us in this world!!

We have lots to CELEBRATE in the most MAGICAL place ever!!

:cool1: Next Wed. can not come soon enough!! 5 days, 14 hours and 10 min - not like I'm keeping track! :lmao:

9 DAYS!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! We booked in February, and I seriously feel like it was just yesterday! ! can't get over how much time has flown!!!!:banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2::cloud9::woohoo::goodvibes

:cool1: Next Wed. can not come soon enough!! 5 days, 14 hours and 10 min - not like I'm keeping track! :lmao:

Love this!! We are leaving Wed. as well...and seeing your way of counting (5 days, hours and min) made me much more excited!! :yay:

Soooo... i can start doing my dance tomorrow... But guess what I just realized I can do TODAY! :cool1: On-line check in! DBF says it doesn't matter one way or the other, but at least its one more thing i can do that makes the trip seem closer!! :rotfl2:

1 Week from today we will be on the road!!! Can't wait!!! Gotta start my packing on Sunday!!! WOO HOOparty:

2 days here :worship: I think I'm gonna burst with happiness. My uncle's coming in today to visit because it's my grandpa's 80th birthday was yesterday and he's coming in to celebrate. Unfortunately, I'm going to only have two days with him until I go to WDW and he stays to visit my grandparents. I'm kinda bummed that I'll miss spending time with him but I'm SO excited to go to Disney! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter