Single digit dance!

Nicnic

DIS Veteran
At long long last were down to 9 days. :cool1::banana::cheer2:

Had this holiday booked since April 2015!!

I'm so not sorted! Can't seem to get in the spirit. Maybe when I'm actually at the hotel I'll believe we've made it this time!!

Going to try and do a trip report!

Can't remember what we do after immigration? We take our bags and not put them on the carousel? Go up the escalator. Last time we did put them on the conveyor and ended up all over the airport took and extra hour to get where I needed lol.

X

:jumping1::jumping1: I'll certainly dance with you .....how fabulous

I know what you mean about not being in the spirit I also get like that especially after a very long countdown it's almost as though after all the planning and looking forward to the holiday once you finally get there it's a bit of an anti climax :confused3:confused3

Don't panic I'm sure all the magical holiday excitement will be back as soon as you get to the airport :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Have a great trip :banana::banana::banana:

After immigration you can take your cases with you as long as you can carry them up the escalator and on to the transit with you. If you can't carry them then you need to put the on the belt where they are taken to the main terminal for you.

Virgins luggage claim in the main terminal is on the 1st floor A side (not the 2nd floor which is the main baggage claim level)

Yay :cool1: congrats!

If possible, try and take your bags with you onto the monorail at the airport. I wanted to do this last trip but we had way too much luggage and 2 little ones, we ended up waiting an hour at the carousel on the other side :mad:. Not happy!

Have a great time :goodvibes

Thanks. Yes we've got 4 cases plus a stroller and hand luggage! Will be a struggle. Lol.

Put luggage BACK onto BELT ....... WHY ....... you are all tired ... the heat will hit you
as you leave the plane....... most of the walk to monorail is carpeted so hard to pull cases.
It could be a longish walk and lots of people.

It will cause chaos at the monorail if more people arrive , at the same time as you , also with huge amounts

of luggage.. I would not be pleased to be tripping over luggage .

I have seen plenty of people who are taking their luggage onto the airport monorail and I really didn't think anything of it.

It's taken us years to discover that one ( apart from immigration ) of the reasons it takes so long to get out of the airport is due to waiting for our luggage on the other side.

Next time we will definitely be taking ours onto the monorail - no stroller, no trunkies ( thank goodness ), no car seat.

At long long last were down to 9 days. :cool1::banana::cheer2:

Had this holiday booked since April 2015!!

I'm so not sorted! Can't seem to get in the spirit. Maybe when I'm actually at the hotel I'll believe we've made it this time!!

Going to try and do a trip report!

Can't remember what we do after immigration? We take our bags and not put them on the carousel? Go up the escalator. Last time we did put them on the conveyor and ended up all over the airport took and extra hour to get where I needed lol.

X
I know exactly what you mean, last time we had a stroller and a car seat, we got told to put our luggage onto the belt. we then got passed from pillar to post before we eventually got our luggage back, definately a good hour.
Only good thing about that was the car hire desk was empty.

I know exactly what you mean, last time we had a stroller and a car seat, we got told to put our luggage onto the belt. we then got passed from pillar to post before we eventually got our luggage back, definately a good hour.
Only good thing about that was the car hire desk was empty.
Soo annoying!

We had already picked up our bits from the VH and car hire desks and was waiting for our luggage to come! We was one of the first off the plane and it took over 3 hours until we sat in the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter