Single Men

I will be happy to sell balloons along Main Street... and they are not even Disney they are outside vendors but alteast they are at Main Street!!!

Exactly! Those who don't get it don't understand how I could possibly be happy working there. Its all about doing what you love and you will be happy. :)

Promised I'd help spread the word...

DisneyDadNY has created a new site. For those who remember DisMates, there is now DisDates! It's still in the early stages, but the more the merrier!! Who knows...true love Disney-style may just be on the horizon!

Come check it out...

http://www.disdates.com/index.php

I consider my a Disney Freak, something that only another Disney freak can understand and accept. I also don't want someone who tolerates my love for Disney,but someone who would surprise me with a trip. A Disney wedding sounds good to me. I have a goal to move closer to Orlando hopefully soon.
At the present time I'm in South Mississippi which is about 12 hours from Orlando, and 90 Minutes via SWA , I want to be there so I can spend a nice Saturday there just taking in the sites. If there are any Single Disney Freaks out there let me hear from you.

MichaelJ.Perry
mjayperry@gmail.com
Videographer/Editor

I consider my a Disney Freak, something that only another Disney freak can understand and accept. I also don't want someone who tolerates my love for Disney,but someone who would surprise me wfith a trip. A Disney wedding sounds good to me. I have a goal to move closer to Orlando hopefully soon.
At the present time I'm in South Mississippi which is about 12 hours from Orlando, and 90 Minutes via SWA , I want to be there so I can spend a nice Saturday there just taking in the sites. If there are any Single Disney Freaks out there let me hear from you.

oh mylanta! u just ressurected this thread from the deadpopcorn::

I have to wonder....What's wrong with Disney in your life? Why don't others get it? I've seen a couple Disney weddings while in the parks and they were lovely. I hadn't really thought about a Disney wedding myself, but after talking with a few others, I think it would be wonderful.

I'd personally love to work in Disney as one of the divers for the DiveQuest tour or somewhere I could interact with others having fun. To work on DiveQuest, I'd have to move to Orlando, oh darn. ;) On my way down there tomorrow night. I can't wait.

ok i will post this here cause it looked like a good place im 38yrs old from wyoming and im single with no kids been divorced for 6 yrs now and going to disney may 1st to the 7th if your interested and want to know more you know what to do.:cool1:

Not doing the some day my prince will come dance but certainly doing the part of your world chorus.

Love Disney, second trip in one year. Planning another trip for November.

I like chicken but not beer.

Oh yeah 32, Single, no kids:woohoo::woohoo:

Not doing the some day my prince will come dance but certainly doing the part of your world chorus.

Love Disney, second trip in one year. Planning another trip for November.

I like chicken but not beer.

Oh yeah 32, Single, no kids:woohoo::woohoo:

karice32 the best part is kissing all those frogs... practice makes perfect :thumbsup2

come plan a trip with us in Oct :)

ok i will post this here cause it looked like a good place im 38yrs old from wyoming and im single with no kids been divorced for 6 yrs now and going to disney may 1st to the 7th if your interested and want to know more you know what to do.:cool1:

:eek: You're cheating on me already???

:rotfl2:

:eek: You're cheating on me already???

:rotfl2:

Reb... meet Wasre aka Kenn.. am trying to coerce him to join us at JR on Monday!!!!

I know..I know.. what am I doing at DIS!!! :ssst:

Reb... do they have snow in Wyomming??? :p

Reb... meet Wasre aka Kenn.. am trying to coerce him to join us at JR on Monday!!!!

I know..I know.. what am I doing at DIS!!! :ssst:

Reb... do they have snow in Wyomming??? :p

I LOVE that idea! pirate:

Wasre- I was planning on getting there on Saturday. Have you found a park buddy yet?

But I have some birthday shopping I have to do ;) Want me to pick you and the PECANs up from the airport since I'll be in MCO?

Hmmmm you know my answer to that!!!! but we get in early!!! like 9:04AM!!! :p

Figured I may as well post on this thread... single guy, currently 29, divorced, 4 kids who don't live with me, I'm in southern NH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter