Single Mom

gangelli

Earning My Ears
I posted this under the single parent meets but that thread does not look like it is getting much action so I decided to post here......

Single Mom, 44, with three kids, ds16, dd14, ds11 all with different ride tolerences seeking single dad or mom with one child or more that like the thrill rides.

DD14 has noone to ride with as boys are pretty wimpy, especailly at DStudios. The boys will do EE, BTMR, SPLM but will not do RNR or TOT.
and then DD think she is the next American Idol so of course wants to try AIE.

I am trying to figure out how we are going to manage without one or most of us standing around alot while the other one goes on rides and it sure would be fun to hang out with another grown up...

We are booked with free dining at POP from 8/27-9/2. Once the park hours come out, May 1, our schedule will be pretty well set. We have a plan, generally tour with purpose but do not tour commando style.

:tinker:
Please IM me if you are a match

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter