Single parents @ Disney over Christmas 2015?

BruceIndy

Earning My Ears
Any other Single parents planning a trip over Christmas? I've got my girls who will be 4 and 6 for Christmas and have planned a 6 day trip over Christmas from the 21st through the 27th. I'm hoping to make this trip truly magical for them but I worry about screwing something up :)

Anyone else headed to Disney this December? Have any tips or advice? Is their a December Single Parents Meet up group? :)

I'm planning a trip now (see my post "Help Planning WDW Trip" on here). I'm tentatively planning to do the parks December 21-25, 2015. However, my DS is a year old.

Just to help you rest about planning a trip you can not screw it up. Just go with what is happening and enjoy the time watching your little faces light up. We were there just before Christmas and want to go back. It is so much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter