Single rider lines open post-Covid?

Thank you both
I wish we were going to make it to Universal this time
I have a feeling lots of changes coming soon but maybe not soon enough for us - leaving Monday

We're getting closer. Things like removing distancing markers in queues and allowing family sharing cabins on the Skyliner are a step in the positive direction as it relates to single rider coming back. I don't think it will be soon necessarily but two months ago I felt like the parks were at a complete standstill. At least now they are trending in a more positive direction in terms of "returning to normal"

We are at WDW this week and it’s a weird mix of loose policy in some areas and extremely strict in others.

I agree. I thought the cast members and recordings were a little over the top with the mask reminders. I knew we had to wear them, and it was fine, but did not appreciate the constant ‘if you don’t comply, you will be removed’ announcements. It really took away from the magic.

Nope
But they are seating single riders with other parties again instead of giving them their own car/row so maybe soon (only a few rides have one anyway, I think just rock and Rollercoaster, test track and Everest)

Nope
But they are seating single riders with other parties again instead of giving them their own car/row so maybe soon (only a few rides have one anyway, I think just rock and Rollercoaster, test track and Everest)
MFSR is the 4th, but that's it

I don't expect to see single rider lines back until the parks are busier. Maybe this summer, certainly by fall.

I will need to ride some lines by myself this year as my wife has a sore neck. Are there single rider lines open yet? Also, which rides have single rider lines? My wife will avoid Space Mountain, EE, RocknRoller Coaster...I’m sure you get the picture. I’m hoping FoP isn’t too difficult for her because I’m hoping she will be able to do that one.

This will be my first visit in 6 years and we have always ridden together so any tips are helpful. I didn’t even know there were single rider lines (probably never thought about them). Thanks in advance.

I saw a post the other day about single rider for Millennium Falcon. I hope they bring them back everywhere. 🤞🏻

I will need to ride some lines by myself this year as my wife has a sore neck. Are there single rider lines open yet? Also, which rides have single rider lines? My wife will avoid Space Mountain, EE, RocknRoller Coaster...I’m sure you get the picture. I’m hoping FoP isn’t too difficult for her because I’m hoping she will be able to do that one.

This will be my first visit in 6 years and we have always ridden together so any tips are helpful. I didn’t even know there were single rider lines (probably never thought about them). Thanks in advance.

Heading home now. Only Millineal Falcon, in our experience, had a single rider line thus week.

We rode all headliners at least once.

Flights of passage is an easy ride. She should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter