Single Rider

Do you mean like a single rider line? If so, yes, they do. Only available on a few rides but it saves major time on those rides. The ones that come to mind for WDW is Expedition Everest, Rock'n Roller Coaster and Test Track. I can't think if there is one I am missing.

Do you mean like a single rider line? If so, yes, they do. Only available on a few rides but it saves major time on those rides. The ones that come to mind for WDW is Expedition Everest, Rock'n Roller Coaster and Test Track. I can't think if there is one I am missing.
Those are the only 3

I wish they would add single rider on other rides also. TSMM and PP seem to frequently have empty seats because of odd numbered groups that could be used for single riders.
There’s no dividers on those rides. I don’t think I’d be okay sharing one big seat with a stranger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter