Single Roll Call

Zoiebear

Mouseketeer
I read the 325+ pages, well not all of them about singles. There was a lot of inapplicable to me, chatter, so I was wondering can people do a roll call? Let's introduce or re-introduce ourselves.

Stacie
34 - single, 3 dogs, I live in Northern CA 20 minutes south of San Francisco. I work on the administrative side of law enforcement :banana:

I read the 325+ pages, well not all of them about singles. There was a lot of inapplicable to me, chatter, so I was wondering can people do a roll call? Let's introduce or re-introduce ourselves.

Stacie
34 - single, 3 dogs, I live in Northern CA 20 minutes south of San Francisco. I work on the administrative side of law enforcement :banana:

Since there are so many singles threads starting that the same people start on.. come on in the thread already started and ask for a role call.. everyone will gladly do it:)

Since there are so many singles threads starting that the same people start on.. come on in the thread already started and ask for a role call.. everyone will gladly do it:)

Yeah...come on in...we're a friendly group. I'm sure most people in there won't mind replying to a roll call.

Stacie

Hiya Stacie,

I was born and raised in San Mateo, I am down in Gilroy now.

42 M 1 dog, 2 kids (24 and 16)

Stacie
34 - single, 3 dogs, I live in Northern CA 20 minutes south of San Francisco. I work on the administrative side of law enforcemen:banana:

Hi Stacie

I'm Teresa, 51 - widow, one son who is 23. I live in Maryland 30 minutes south of Washington, DC. I work for the Federal Government.

Hi everyone.

I"m 37 year old F - never married, no kids, no pets, no plants. I just can't be responsible for another living thing. My actors tell me that I have all of them to call my kids. OH, and I am an Equity Stage Manager - that's in theatre for those of you who might not know.

OH, and I am an Equity Stage Manager - that's in theatre for those of you who might not know.

Stacy-
Don't know if you're interested, but my aunt was actually the first woman to stage manage a play on Broadway (I think it was Jules Pfieffer's Little Murders). There's also a family legend that she helped to design the lighting for IASM.

I'm Ayah, BTW, 42, single, self-employed, born and raised in Buffalo NY (and I love it here!). No kids or pets, love to travel. Been to about 20 countries, and counting..

Wow, was really hoping this would end up in one of the singles threads but since it is here. . .

Darcy, 47, a Registered Nurse, one son 15 who is VERY MUCH a disney fan like mom. . .From So. Cal. now living in Vegas and wanting very much to live on the coast again. . .Apparently, according to Gregg (Master Mason) I am a cat person. . .but really only have one cat. . .

I love to travel and since I am a nurse I am transplantable. . .gotta love my life. . .AP holder at both DLR and WDW. . .woo hoo. . .

Hi everyone :wave2:

Clare 38, Executive Assistant, happily single from the UK (near London).

Love, love, love Disney but for some reason a lot of people in the UK don't see Disney as a 'solo' place (i.e. you're not normal if you don't have a family! ;) ).

Well, I'm glad not to be 'normal' and am planning my first solo trip (already booked) for next May. :cool1:

Ok, I'll jump in.

I'm Pat. Single. I live in Vegas. Been here a little over a month. 3 years in Arizona before that, and 30 more of them back in Minnesota.

First time ever to a Disney park was 2 years ago and I am hooked. Buying an AP this year since I am close enuogh to drive there.

I am a RENThead. Have currently seen the show in 13 states and 28 cities a total of 99 times.

I also love...soccer (football)...drum corps...colorguard...hockey...being an uncle to my godchild/nephew (that's him in my avatar)...college football/baseball...Manchester United...London...working for the most incredible sports company in the world...volunteering...that's all I can think of right now.

OK, I will play!

I am Tracy, a single mom to a beautiful 10 year old girl. I am 31 years old and am born and raised in Niagara Falls, NY. I have a pure white cat named Princess Snow-Snow, and a Red Eared Slider water turtle named Rainbow.

I have loved Disney ever since my first trip in high school, and have been going pretty regularly the last couple of years. I work full time, and am working on my college education, so I need a nice getaway a couple time a year :goodvibes

Hi everyone

I'm Leo. 32y/o, single, no children, never married. I was born and raised in NJ.
I work full-time as a CAD Drafter/Designer for an architectural firm and I'm a music DJ on the weekends.

I became a Disney fan all over again upon visiting WDW in '04...Considering all the time that had passsed since my last visit in the 80's-90's there was so much that was new to me. Now I can't get enough of it.:wizard:

Hi. I'm new to the DIS Boards.

I'm Ken - a 40 y/o single guy originally from NC, but living in Old Town Alexandria now. I'm a statistician for a large non-profit here in DC.

I hadn't been to (or thought much about) Disney since I was a kid in the early 70's. But, I went on a trip to Disney/HHN in 2007 and I've been hooked ever since. I am planning a huge 10-day Halloween trip for 2008. The trip in 2007 was planned by someone else, so this is my first stab at it. It's way more exciting when you plan the trip, I'm discovering. :thumbsup2

Hi! :)

Tom, 42, divorced, no children, 1 adorable greyhound. Live and work in Boston. DVC member for 14 years. Occasional thespian/singer.

Stacy-
Don't know if you're interested, but my aunt was actually the first woman to stage manage a play on Broadway (I think it was Jules Pfieffer's Little Murders). There's also a family legend that she helped to design the lighting for IASM.

I'm Ayah, BTW, 42, single, self-employed, born and raised in Buffalo NY (and I love it here!). No kids or pets, love to travel. Been to about 20 countries, and counting..

Ayah - that is so cool about your aunt. Tell her thanks from all of the female SM's in the world. We wouldn't be able to do what we do without a trailblazer like her.

Wow just found this board so I'll jump in.

Sonya ~ Divorced ~ 30yrs old ~ Live in Maryland for 30 yrs and counting ~ Been to Disney 3 times but going for a Halloween trip this October for the first time with my 2 sons...can't wait!!!

Hi I'm Amy...37...divorced...I have an 8-year-old daughter. I do have a boyfrriend, but he lives in Denver and I live in Tucson...so I guess I fall somewhere in the middle since I feel single a lot :)

I am planning a WDW trip for May 2009 with my daughter and have been posting on these boards to hopefully make some friends before my trip. I would love to have an adults night out at Jellyrolls or build one of those Grand Marnier slushie towers in Epcot (pic was posted in an earlier string).

I am a forecaster for a contact center...it's more interesting than it sounds.

Hi. I'm new to the DIS Boards.

I'm Ken - a 40 y/o single guy originally from NC, but living in Old Town Alexandria now. I'm a statistician for a large non-profit here in DC.

I hadn't been to (or thought much about) Disney since I was a kid in the early 70's. But, I went on a trip to Disney/HHN in 2007 and I've been hooked ever since. I am planning a huge 10-day Halloween trip for 2008. The trip in 2007 was planned by someone else, so this is my first stab at it. It's way more exciting when you plan the trip, I'm discovering. :thumbsup2

Wow just found this board so I'll jump in.

Sonya ~ Divorced ~ 30yrs old ~ Live in Maryland for 30 yrs and counting ~ Been to Disney 3 times but going for a Halloween trip this October for the first time with my 2 sons...can't wait!!!

:wave2: Hi neighbors, I live in Maryland but work in Arlington, VA. Glad to see some locals on DisBoards. There are a few others, hopefully they will show up here. Jaz, GoofyDude, BudCollector, where are you? Come introduce yourselves to the Newbies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter