Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Girl, I think we are twins lol... No, seriously funny and great answers!!! That PB and J sounds real good for dinner. on days that I work late, I end up doing stuff like that too.. its dinner and dessert all at once! :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 I love it!! Yes, dinner AND dessert at once, awesome!! :cool1:

Oooh fun!

Is it easy for someone to make you smile? It can be, depending on my mood.
Tell me why you like the last song you listened to? John Legend's "All Of Me"...his voice makes me melt
What color are your eyes? Baby blues!
What is the most attractive quality in the opposite sex? Sense of humor for sure!
Have you ever dated someone you met at WDW, DL or DISboards? Nope
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? On my aunt's couch after Easter lunch
How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? Sadly, not many
What would your name be without the first three letters? My first name? It'd be A. Seriously. My first name is only 4 letters lol
Last thing you touched not computer-related? My bottle of water
What colors are you wearing right now? Green and blue(jeans)
Quote the last text message you got? "Lol. Got ya."
Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Can't say that I have
Do you have older siblings? I do! One older sister and an older half brother
Do you have a pet?? If so, what is the quirkiest thing it does? I have a dog, and one of the very few phrases he knows is "Where is your ball?" to which he responds by taking off like a rocket to go find it.
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Oh god, all the time! :lmao:
Do you look at the keyboard when you type? Mostly no
What are you listening to right now? Ed Sheeran "Sing"
What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Frozen!
Do you laugh a lot? As much as I can
Are you ticklish? Very!
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? My friends
Have you ever been on a boat? Yep. (Not a Disney cruise, unfortunately)
Last person you gave a hug to? Probably someone in my family
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? Oy, a lot of places. Mostly Target. I also like American Eagle and Old Navy
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower? Yeah, can't help it
Name three things you plan to do today? Go home, change out of my work clothes and shower lol
When is your next Disney-related trip and to where? I leave this Saturday for WDW!!
What was on your mind most today? What all I have to buy for my trip and what I have to pack
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I have a tendency to hide them, but I'm trying to be better about that.
Are you considered an introvert or extrovert or a little of both? Definitely a little of both.
What is your favorite IM method of communicating? Hm. Like, on my phone or the internet? I use iMessage since I have an iPhone. I use Twitter a lot...
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? Not long, usually
Do you smoke?? Would you date or marry a smoker? No, I don't smoke, and I don't think I could date/marry a smoker since I'm allergic.
Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? LOLI do drink and I would definitely date/marry someone who drank as well (as long as it wasn't being abused)
Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change? Not a single thing.
Do you already know what you’re wearing tomorrow? Sort of. lol
What's for dinner tonight? I haven't the slightest idea. lol I'll find out when I get home.

Is it easy for someone to make you smile? most times, depends on my moodTell me why you like the last song you listened to? Happy...I know it's over played but I really like it.What color are your eyes? Brown
What is the most attractive quality in the opposite sex? an awesome smile
Have you ever dated someone you met at WDW, DL or DISboards? nope
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? on the massage tableHow many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? up until yesterday, 6
What would your name be without the first three letters?Yna
Last thing you touched not computer-related? wow, hard one...umm..laundry
What colors are you wearing right now? grey and white
Quote the last text message you got? Ha! from Josh...LOL!!
Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? yup, mostly when I was youngerDo you have older siblings? nope, I'm an only child
Do you have a pet?? If so, what is the quirkiest thing it does? no pets, I travel too much :sad:Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? OMG YES!!! I feel bad about it now... my bff's son hit his head on the door and his head bounced off the door
Do you look at the keyboard when you type? nope
What are you listening to right now? watching Harry Potter with my GoddaughterWhat was the last movie you saw in a theater? Mr. Peabody and Sherman
Do you laugh a lot? all the time
Are you ticklish? incredibly!
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? a trip to Disney (wait! shouldn't that be everyone's answer?)Have you ever been on a boat? yes, cruise liners and little ones
Last person you gave a hug to? my choir members today after practice
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? I have to pick one???
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower? nope
Name three things you plan to do today? practice, pedicure and massageWhen is your next Disney-related trip and to where? ummm...next week!!!!
What was on your mind most today? a fight I had with my bff from FL
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? both
Are you considered an introvert or extrovert or a little of both? total extrovert
What is your favorite IM method of communicating? text but I have logged some major phone time chatsHow long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? 20 mins
Do you smoke?? Would you date or marry a smoker? nope and nope
Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? I do on occasion and I don't mind if they drink, just not to excess
Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change? I would do anything to have my grammy here just a little longer and I would have stopped the conversation that lead to the fight with my bff
Do you already know what you’re wearing tomorrow? oh yeah, I'm singing so I'm robing it!What's for dinner tonight...hmmm...that's a good question...any suggestions?

Is it easy for someone to make you smile? most times, depends on my moodTell me why you like the last song you listened to? Happy...I know it's over played but I really like it.What color are your eyes? Brown
What is the most attractive quality in the opposite sex? an awesome smile
Have you ever dated someone you met at WDW, DL or DISboards? nope
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? on the massage tableHow many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? up until yesterday, 6
What would your name be without the first three letters?Yna
Last thing you touched not computer-related? wow, hard one...umm..laundry
What colors are you wearing right now? grey and white
Quote the last text message you got? Ha! from Josh...LOL!!
Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? yup, mostly when I was youngerDo you have older siblings? nope, I'm an only child
Do you have a pet?? If so, what is the quirkiest thing it does? no pets, I travel too much :sad:Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? OMG YES!!! I feel bad about it now... my bff's son hit his head on the door and his head bounced off the door
Do you look at the keyboard when you type? nope
What are you listening to right now? watching Harry Potter with my GoddaughterWhat was the last movie you saw in a theater? Mr. Peabody and Sherman
Do you laugh a lot? all the time
Are you ticklish? incredibly!
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? a trip to Disney (wait! shouldn't that be everyone's answer?)Have you ever been on a boat? yes, cruise liners and little ones
Last person you gave a hug to? my choir members today after practice
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? I have to pick one???
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower? nope
Name three things you plan to do today? practice, pedicure and massageWhen is your next Disney-related trip and to where? ummm...next week!!!!
What was on your mind most today? a fight I had with my bff from FL
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? both
Are you considered an introvert or extrovert or a little of both? total extrovert
What is your favorite IM method of communicating? text but I have logged some major phone time chatsHow long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? 20 mins
Do you smoke?? Would you date or marry a smoker? nope and nope
Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? I do on occasion and I don't mind if they drink, just not to excess
Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change? I would do anything to have my grammy here just a little longer and I would have stopped the conversation that lead to the fight with my bff
Do you already know what you’re wearing tomorrow? oh yeah, I'm singing so I'm robing it!What's for dinner tonight...hmmm...that's a good question...any suggestions?

Hey mamacita!! Sorry to read about your fall out with the BFF. I hope you guys work it out. :) Cant wait to see you next Friday
:wave2:

Is it easy for someone to make you smile? Absolutely :goodvibes
Tell me why you like the last song you listened to? "When You say Nothing at All" by Ronan Keating. It is how I feel love should be.
What color are your eyes? Brown
What is the most attractive quality in the opposite sex? Chivalry
Have you ever dated someone you met at WDW, DL or DISboards? Nope
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? Couch
How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? Probably 3-4
What would your name be without the first three letters? An
Last thing you touched not computer-related? iPhone (is that computer related?) How about water bottle.
What colors are you wearing right now? Brown and white
Quote the last text message you got? Just a weird feeling...
Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yup
Do you have older siblings? Yes, one.
Do you have a pet?? If so, what is the quirkiest thing it does? I have a couple (animal lover). Where do I begin...
Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes
Do you look at the keyboard when you type? Sometimes
What are you listening to right now? My boss talk to a collegue
What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Can't remember
Do you laugh a lot? All the time
Are you ticklish? Yes
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? My pets
Have you ever been on a boat? Yes, a lot.
Last person you gave a hug to? My mom
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes? The Mall
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower? No
Name three things you plan to do today? Work, bike, cook
When is your next Disney-related trip and to where? I have nothing planned at this time.
What was on your mind most today? How I'd rather be outside
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? Depends on the situation.
Are you considered an introvert or extrovert or a little of both? Both
What is your favorite IM method of communicating? Skype or Kik
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night? Not long at all. Usually right away.
Do you smoke?? Would you date or marry a smoker? No and No.
Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? Socially. I don't mind someone who drinks but not in excess.
Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change? Not sure. Nothing comes to mind.
Do you already know what you’re wearing tomorrow? No way
What's for dinner tonight? Lemon pepper chicken

OMG! I found an article that I just had to share! I'm almost thinking I need to see if this will allow me to successfully complete Drinking Around the World in God Mode. (AKA, hitting every single kiosk and country in the World Showcase during Food and Wine in a single day of drinking)

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/food-for-men/how-not-to-get-drunk

Hi all, I have been away for a bit, what have I missed? I see a meet is planned, I need to get up to speed, the last one I attended was great!

:welcome: back Tara. I've been kinda absent a lot lately myself.

It's weird actually having to work at work. My job for the past 6yrs has been mostly "sit on my *** and twiddle my thumbs, and get paid for it", but since I took this promotion I've been working my *** off and barely have time to think. Between being busy at work, trying to work out the relocation and get ready for it, and all the existing stuff at home, I'm lucky I'm not COMPLETELY exhausted.

I'm loving the job though. :)

I saw that! I can't wait to take advantage of it! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Good morning everyone!!! OK.... I'm gonna take one for the team and see if we can resurrect this thread... I mean, if Jesus can do it... (too far?)

Ok... SO, Im gonna post a fun survey... just for...well, FUN!

Ready... :surfweb:

OMG I Love it. I'm thinking I should probably give my response it's own post and not mix it into my "catch up" post.

And best of all, You pretty much managed to resurrect the thread! :goodvibes:goodvibes

:cool1:

Good Evening Disney Lovers and Singles. I am Anna and I am new to The Dis.

Hi Anna!

(It's kinda funny how much this sounds like a AA meeting type introduction in my head. I'm guessing it's because it's SSSSOooooooo Easy to become addicted to this place.)

:welcome: to the group. It's always awesome to have new people around here, so feel free to pull up a chair and jump right into the fun! We don't bite. :)

Is it easy for someone to make you smile?

It can be. I can get into some very silly and goofy moods.

Tell me why you like the last song you listened to?

It's over. I don't even remember what it was except that it was a rather crappy song on the radio as I was pulling into work.

What color are your eyes?

Blue

What is the most attractive quality in the opposite sex?

They can put up with me and not want to kill me. So far, so good. ;)

Have you ever dated someone you met at WDW, DL or DISboards?

Yes. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I even ended up marrying someone I met at WDW/DISBoards. :love:

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?

pull-out in my in-law's basement when we visited over Easter. Before that it was at the resort in Florida a couple weeks ago when we swung by Orlando for a couple days to look at places to move too after being in West Palm for a business trip.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?

dunno. I don't really think about who I trust or don't trust, and don't even think about male vs female in that equation.

What would your name be without the first three letters?

Yl

not sure how that would work.

Last thing you touched not computer-related?

Um.... an Orange I was snacking on while catching up on this thread.

What colors are you wearing right now?

Blue and dark grey

Quote the last text message you got?

"ok"

Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?

yup.

Do you have older siblings?

Nope. I'm the oldest.

Do you have a pet?? If so, what is the quirkiest thing it does?

no pets. sorry. apartment living (currently), though that may change once we finally buy a place of our own.

Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?

yes

Do you look at the keyboard when you type?

no

What are you listening to right now?

the people on the other side of the cube wall making calls confirming customer installs.

What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

Kick A$$ 2. I don't get to the theaters much anymore.

Do you laugh a lot?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you ticklish?

..um......no....?

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?

I dunno. I don't tend to let things get to me much anymore, so I don't really think about it.

Have you ever been on a boat?

Yes. Many times.

I've been on a fun ferry ride a ton.
and sometimes some smaller launches.
I've ridden a cruise with a funny skipper thru a jungle. It was very informative.
I've also been on a few more....surreal/trippy boat ride. Think Willy Wonka style odd.

There was this cool cave river boat ride I went on that was quite facinating, until somehow we ended up going down a waterfall and somehow ended up in the past in the middle of what looked to be a old-timey riot or something. Looters were everywhere.

And another time I thought i'd enjoy touring some cool nordic rivers, only to suddenly find myself going down seeing some trolls and going down waterfalls backwards. Must've been some bad mushrooms on the pizza or something.

and I could swear one cool little sailboat trip I was planing to take, the boat suddenly took flight and the next thing I knew I was over London.

I think that one must've triggered the worst drug induced hallucinations of my life. Then next thing I knew I was on a boat having a bunch of crazy looking technicolor children from all over the world singing the same repetitive song over and over to me. it was a nightmare.

Although, to date, I think my favorite boat ride had to be on the Dream.

Last person you gave a hug to?

POTCAddict before heading to work today.

Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?

The place that sells them.

I'm not that picky.

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?

sometimes. It depends. I'm honestly not that concern about it either way.

Name three things you plan to do today?

Get off work. Drive home. Eat dinner.

When is your next Disney-related trip and to where?

Disney related? Probably sometime in June. Depends on when we relocate and will have official evidence of Florida Residency.

What was on your mind most today?

A project at work that was supposed to start work today that went from being complicated on Thursday, to becoming a nightmare on Friday when I realized that we needed to not only do the project, but rebuild everything from the ground up because the system is such a complete mess that I can't in good conscience add the new stuff on top of the heaping mess that already exists.

so I've been trying to map out how we are going to rebuild everything on this live plant in a way that doesn't break the hundreds of thousands of customers already working off the mess.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

Depends on my mood and who you are. I can do both quite well.....kinda.

Are you considered an introvert or extrovert or a little of both?

little of both. I'm definitely much more Extroverted around this group than I am IRL. :rolleyes1

What is your favorite IM method of communicating?

Probably text/imessage.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?

depends. I go thru insomniac stages sometimes

Do you smoke?? Would you date or marry a smoker?

Used too smoke. Quit over 18months ago. And as an ex-smoker I wouldn't hold the habit itself against someone.

Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? LOL

yes, yes, and yes. (I've actually become the defacto DD when eating out since my wife enjoys a good beer/wine as a complement to her dinner, while as a Liquor person my choices don't quite offer the same sort of 'meal complimenting' aspects)

Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change?

Hmmmm.... I dunno. can't really think of anything offhand.

Do you already know what you’re wearing tomorrow?

Yes. clothes.

i'll probably decide on the exact components tomorrow morning between my Shower and walking out the door to head to work.

What's for dinner tonight?

That's what I'm wondering. i hope it's tastey!

;)

Heeeeeeeeeeey DC!!!! I know work has got you crazy, but glad you found a few minutes for us!! I just popped in during a little break at WDW... about to head out to HS now and hopefully meet up with Karice2 later... haaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I'll play!

Yes, I am a super happy person.

It was on the Disney Channel, seriously, my daughter and I are watching!

Hazel

Positive attitude and good sense of humor!

No

Last night I was at my cousin's house in Denver! Just back from vaca tonight looking forward to my own bed!

0, LOL

A

Beer

Black and Gold

"Did you guys have fun? Did you get to the Stanley?"

think so

One.

2 dogs and a cat. My cat thinks she's a dog.

yes, this weekend in fact

yep

Disney channel is on in the background

Heaven is For Real, it was great

Do you laugh a lot?

yes!

Are you ticklish?

sometimes

my daughter :)

Oh yes, a lot!

Cruises, Boat trips in the BVI, weekend trips at Lake Conroe here in Texas...

My daughter of course!

online.

nope

it's late, finish my beer, unpack from my trip, sleep

yay, in a month, WDW with my girl to celebrate her finishing elementary school (like we need a reason)

Getting home after a nice trip with family in the mountains (Denver area)

Depends on the moment.

Extrovert

Texting for sure

not too long

Sometimes, not regularly.

Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you? LOL

Yes, and yes

Honestly, if you could rewind the last 12 months, what, if anything would you change?

I'd have changed jobs when I could, but that's hopefully still an option in the near future

No...

I already reheated some lasagna I froze before my vaca, it was yummy!

Heeeeeeeeeeey DC!!!! I know work has got you crazy, but glad you found a few minutes for us!! I just popped in during a little break at WDW... about to head out to HS now and hopefully meet up with Karice2 later... haaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Hope you girls have fun.....

...but not too much. ;)

Yeah, especially online...its when I open up
Someone posted on facebook a version of Love is an open door, and why did I like it?? Um..frozen..duh
Brown
Sense of humor, seriously!
Yep, I sure have :)
My couch
Two or three
Ole, hmm that's interesting
My kitty, (yes my actual kitty, nothing perverted)
Light blue and grey
Be home soon princess
Probably not, I kinda suck at life
Yes...a few
2 cats, one sleeps on the toilet, and sits in the bathtub all day, and the other one licks...like a dog!
OH YEAH, this one time...at band camp...
No, what is this, the nineties?
My phone keeps going off...

Captain America

Do you laugh a lot?
Sure
Are you ticklish?
Yep in the right spots
Disney...
Nope.
My daughter
Victorias Secret or Old Navy
No
Homework, Dishes, Sleep
Probably September...
MOVING to Florida!!!
let it goo...let it goooo...cant hold it back anymore.........
Pervert :) yep..i went there...lol
Texting
Depends on how full my brain is
No, and I would prefer not to
Do you drink?? Would you date or marry someone who drank or drank more than you?
Socially, and yes
OH YEAH
Pajamas...why?? Because I work at home, that's how I roll
Chicken..as always

I'll play!

Yes, I am a super happy person.

It was on the Disney Channel, seriously, my daughter and I are watching!

Hazel

Positive attitude and good sense of humor!

No

Last night I was at my cousin's house in Denver! Just back from vaca tonight looking forward to my own bed!

0, LOL

A

Beer

Black and Gold

"Did you guys have fun? Did you get to the Stanley?"

think so

One.

2 dogs and a cat. My cat thinks she's a dog.

yes, this weekend in fact

yep

Disney channel is on in the background

Heaven is For Real, it was great

Do you laugh a lot?

yes!

Are you ticklish?

sometimes

my daughter :)

Oh yes, a lot!

Cruises, Boat trips in the BVI, weekend trips at Lake Conroe here in Texas...

My daughter of course!

online.

nope

it's late, finish my beer, unpack from my trip, sleep

yay, in a month, WDW with my girl to celebrate her finishing elementary school (like we need a reason)

Getting home after a nice trip with family in the mountains (Denver area)

Depends on the moment.

Extrovert

Texting for sure

not too long

Sometimes, not regularly.

Yes, and yes

I'd have changed jobs when I could, but that's hopefully still an option in the near future

No...

I already reheated some lasagna I froze before my vaca, it was yummy!

Did you have fun with all this wind in Colorado??? Its been CRAZY!

Vey easy

Call me - from Narnia and they did an excellent version of it on a Rememberance Sunday show last year. Was very moving especially at the end when one of the girls father appeared.

Hazel

Humour

Nope. Only just joined here. Only been to WDW a few times as bit more expensive to travel over from UK

Ermmm hotel bed.

1 or 2

L

My mountain bike or my cup of coffee

Black and denim

We've not forgotten you. We are still investigating your claim

Yes....but very very many years ago before everyone had mobiles. Got sent home from work with tonsillitis and couldn't contact them

Yes 2 brothers

No. did have 2 dogs, but since splitting with ex, no longer have them :(

Yes

sometimes

My colleague at work going on about footbal (soccer to you lot over the pond ;) )

Honestly can't remember. Was a long time ago

Do you laugh a lot?
Yes

Are you ticklish?
Very much

thinking about my next holiday to WDW :D

Yes 32 ft sailing yachts and a huge Disney Cruise line :D

My son

Normally outdoor shops

Nope

not a lot as it is late and I'm on the late shift (but thankfully not nights)
However earlier today got Washing machine delivered, then shopped for some kitchen stuff to make a Chicken bhuna tomorrow

Oct 2015. WDW and Beach Club :D

whether I can really afford to pay my deposit this month or wait until next. Or and checking all my bill had come out of bank as it seemed I had more in there than expected :D

Mixture of both

Little of both

Text.

sometimes ages, other times not long at all

No. Would rather not

Yes and yes :D

My relationship with my ex partner. Still may not have worked out though

I have a rough idea

Already had. Was Sweet and Sour mince with rice.

Think that is it. So hello all :D :D

Hello all :)
Haven't been around much due to a bizarre elbow injury (still not sure what caused it) which had me off computer for most of 3 months. Ick. I am also having Disney depression since we don't have a trip planned anytime in the near future :scared1: My AP hasn't even expired yet!! I'm in the process of renting out the last 58 of my DVC points, too, so no "ohhh, I got a great deal on airfare and already have an AP and some spare points" trips :( Like that happens with 5 kids, anyway :rotfl2:

I am not sure of disboards exact rules on posting such things, but wanted to put out that I am doing a Pampered Chef catalog/online sale through May 11 for some dear friends of mine. The husband is my BFF's brother (been like a brother for 25+ years) and the wife has stage 3 breast cancer at age 37 :( Her prognosis is really good, but they also just had their 4 month old baby go through heart surgery last month, and baby and her twin brother were born at 31 weeks, so they've had a rather expensive 6 months. 20% of sales (my commission) will go directly to them. PM me for the link if you are interested in ordering :)

Hello all :) Haven't been around much due to a bizarre elbow injury (still not sure what caused it) which had me off computer for most of 3 months. Ick. I am also having Disney depression since we don't have a trip planned anytime in the near future :scared1: My AP hasn't even expired yet!! I'm in the process of renting out the last 58 of my DVC points, too, so no "ohhh, I got a great deal on airfare and already have an AP and some spare points" trips :( Like that happens with 5 kids, anyway :rotfl2: I am not sure of disboards exact rules on posting such things, but wanted to put out that I am doing a Pampered Chef catalog/online sale through May 11 for some dear friends of mine. The husband is my BFF's brother (been like a brother for 25+ years) and the wife has stage 3 breast cancer at age 37 :( Her prognosis is really good, but they also just had their 4 month old baby go through heart surgery last month, and baby and her twin brother were born at 31 weeks, so they've had a rather expensive 6 months. 20% of sales (my commission) will go directly to them. PM me for the link if you are interested in ordering :)

Hey. What are you renting your points for? Lol.

Depends

Disney Jr Blur Ribbon Bunny, it's fun!

Brown

Intelligence

Nope. Only just joined here just going on my 1st trip.

Ermmm hotel bed.

Shenna

cup

Black and lime green (running gear)

k

no

no

no

Yes

sometimes

Mary Poppins

Lego movie

Do you laugh a lot?
Yes

Are you ticklish?
Very much

my daughter and running

Yes, Carnival ships

My daughter

Torrid

yes

not a lot, did it all- ran to the park, let my daughter play, cook

June 2014

School needs to fly by!

Run them out

Little of both

Text.

quick

No. Would rather not

Yes and yes

I would have punched him for bringing that woman on my street.

yep

chicken and veggies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter