Singles/Solos/Adults Food&Wine 2014 Roll Call!

Oct 2-5 Pop Century solo. Food and Wine on 10/2. TOT 10 Miler 10/4. BOG Lunch FP 10/4 10:40.

October 30-Nov 2 Wilderness Lodge. +3 adults. MNSSHP 10/30. F&W 10/31. Boatwrights 10/29, 50's Prime Time 10/30, Garden Grill 10/31, Grand Fla Cafe 11/1, Trails End 11/2.

DH and I are thinking of doing Jellyrolls one night.
We've never been so don't know which night is best for doing this if there is such a thing.
We will be there Sept 30- Oct 7th so if there is anyone else out there going and would like to meet up let us know!
So excited! Only 4 days to go!
:)

We all keep missing each other by a few days!

Anyone going tonight? The rain has finally stopped (again) I hope it stays away for the rest of tonight!

Think I'll be heading back for dinner. Scotland & Ireland are calling my name!

Updated the list. Looks like I'm down to 3 weeks for my trip. Picked up cases of Brooklyn Oktoberfest, Paulaner Oktobefest, and a Mike's Hard variety pack for relaxing back at Ft. Wilderness. If anyone happens to be near Pioneer Hall / The Settlement at Ft Wilderness, there's a good chance for free beers/drinks if I'm around the campsite.

My afternoon breaks usually consist of throwing on some music and relaxing/napping under the awning with a few drinks.

Wife surprised me this afternoon with an early (extra) day ... We are heading down in the morning!!!!

We'll be there from Friday October 3rd through Friday October 10th. Have never been ( hard to believe) for the Food & Wine Festival. Looking forward to just strolling around EPCOT a few times sampling all kinds of goodness.

I also own a nano brewery and I am looking forward to having many, many, many beer sampling while we are there.

Brocktoon said:
Updated the list. Looks like I'm down to 3 weeks for my trip. Picked up cases of Brooklyn Oktoberfest, Paulaner Oktobefest, and a Mike's Hard variety pack for relaxing back at Ft. Wilderness. If anyone happens to be near Pioneer Hall / The Settlement at Ft Wilderness, there's a good chance for free beers/drinks if I'm around the campsite.

My afternoon breaks usually consist of throwing on some music and relaxing/napping under the awning with a few drinks.

Sounds like a party! Are you still doing the Marceline to the Magic Kingdom tour on 10/24? If so will see you then. Am definitely looking forward to meeting up with some new Dis peeps!

Going to be staying at the All Star Sports Resort, and will be doing a full day at Epcot on 10/9. Anyone else going that day? Anyone doing Late Night Live? Havent decided on that one yet.

I still plan to be at the Campfire Singalong on Tuesday evening, Oct. 28.... I'm not a drinker, but it would be nice to say hi if our paths cross.

Nov 3rd-5th Pop Century

2nd solo trip. Last year went solo, got sick, missed 95% of Disney. :sad:

Sounds like a party! Are you still doing the Marceline to the Magic Kingdom tour on 10/24? If so will see you then. Am definitely looking forward to meeting up with some new Dis peeps!

Yep, I'll be doing the 10/24 Marceline tour. A relative of mine tried later to book the same 10/24 tour and was told it was sold out, so it sounds pretty popular.

I'm going to have a crazy initial few days ...
- wake up around 4AM on 10/23 to catch my flight and have dinner at Raglan that night
- Early morning tour at MK on 10/24, eventually leading up to a mixology seminar that evening
- Early morning Parisian Breakfast on 10/25 followed by afternoon Grand Marnier event back at France Pavillion

Don't know when I'm going to find time to sleep the fist few days of the trip :confused3 And still need to figure what to do on Saturday night 10/25 ... if I'm still awake

I still plan to be at the Campfire Singalong on Tuesday evening, Oct. 28.... I'm not a drinker, but it would be nice to say hi if our paths cross.

I know I've got dinner at the Biergarten on 10/28, but then I'll probably be heading back to the campsite. I'll PM my cell # to some DISers this weekend so folks can stay in touch at the parks via texting. If someone thinks they may be in the same park, or near the campground, just fire me a text to see if I'm around.

Will be there Oct. 26-31. I would love to grab a beer and chat with someone since I will be there alone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter