Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Sha :goodvibes Count me in, although I'm going to be there a little late...Oct 26-31. If anyone is sticking around, let me know!!

And Mel, I'm just going to miss you there! Too bad, would have loved to have caught up with you!!

Awwww - sorry. would love to stay longer but used all my DVC points for this year :(

awesome!! mom and the boys coming along too? (i know the boys will be there :) how are they doing???) maybe they need some fairy god mail again :goodvibes

just us 3 this time around :goodvibes
:rolleyes1 might end up being just me though :sad2:, they don't want to go back for their b-day :confused3

I know I should be really thrilled to post this... I got the *Wish* I wanted for my surprise for my friend...

Hooray, Sha! Glad to hear that your wish came true.

Thanks Care... just need to figure out who is going in October now etc. Not something for everyone, sadly... but regardless... I want to share with some friends.

DisneyDadNY has created a new site. For those who remember DisMates, there is now DisDates! There is a place to chat there too that looks like the old chat we originally had. There are some bugs being worked out still etc, but it's nice.

http://www.disdates.com/index.php

Crashing is no fun - no more crashing for me !!! At least my new tech lives around the corner.

Bah! For us geeks, a computer crash is like spring cleaning. The perfect time to get rid of the stuff I don't need and get a new start. Sometimes I "crash" on purpose, just to have an excuse to rebuild the machine with a clean install. :cool2:

Here is the list of interested Dis'ers for the October 2009 Singles Trip to WDW (October 22-26, 2009), that Jen started. I am also not going to get her contact lists that she had going (just keep them safe Jen for future trips). I didn't put anyone in bold as I want to confirm who is interested in going but will put in bold as I know and if you arent interested, then I will remove you. I am not sure if there will be any crawls or anything planned this time, at this moment. I am getting some thing planned by priority, as I have something special going on to work around.[/LIST]

You can count me in, as long as I get some plans or whatever sent my way. By habit I'm a planner, but not so much when it's just me meeting up with 30 others. You all plan, then I'll jump in where I see fit. ;)

Bah! For us geeks, a computer crash is like spring cleaning. The perfect time to get rid of the stuff I don't need and get a new start. Sometimes I "crash" on purpose, just to have an excuse to rebuild the machine with a clean install. :cool2:

You can count me in, as long as I get some plans or whatever sent my way. By habit I'm a planner, but not so much when it's just me meeting up with 30 others. You all plan, then I'll jump in where I see fit. ;)

got you covered here or there..... lol added to the list. I went a bought a new laptop when my last one crashed. My neighbor's son is suppose to rebuild it eventually. Will be my travel one maybe... or crafting or something...

Okay... well, Im sorry the boys dont want to go, but yeah! for you!!!

I need to get back to you about something though....

I am sadly and tearfully posting to tell you, that Jennifer.... Jenroc passed away this morning from a heart attack. I will keep you posted as I can. Please keep her family in prayers!

I dont know what will happen with the plans for this trip. I mean, she and I talked about replanning it for another time. I dont know... the Disneyland trip is still on. I will still go because she would want me too, and all the others too.

I am sadly and tearfully posting to tell you, that Jennifer.... Jenroc passed away this morning from a heart attack. I will keep you posted as I can. Please keep her family in prayers!

I dont know what will happen with the plans for this trip. I mean, she and I talked about replanning it for another time. I dont know... the Disneyland trip is still on. I will still go because she would want me too, and all the others too.

I'm just...:sad1:. Will be thinking of her and her family.

I know Tracey... I have that Canadian flag you gave me a while ago up above a bulletin board, and I just start crying again when I look at it sometimes.

I really don't know what to say...:sad1: I just talked to her in chat a few nights ago. I am def. praying for her children and her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter