• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Quick Timmy CP Update...

Tim is having a blast attending his second CP. Besides ESPN Wide World of Sports, he has also been working at Blizzard Beach, which he really, really likes!!! On his days off, he has been spending time in the parks and time with the characters...

197E1A89-50C9-460D-AC34-06E73005E002.jpeg92161B1F-46DD-4732-924E-981994161369.jpeg34F727BA-5F3F-4846-B983-21770B11D3FC.jpeg99B85764-4D09-4880-859D-5A8AB2A6235E.jpeg356D1092-182C-4D67-B2BB-D717642F0A64.jpegE34187C5-7F70-431B-A13E-840D47664D51.jpegE0ACB269-3430-4330-BAD6-69A0B7357E83.jpeg2168119A-F789-4AD6-9D9A-06F12943FA03.jpeg

Can you all believe some of the people who were standing in line with Timmy had no idea who Robin Hood and Little John were??? The SHAME!!!! LOL!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Julie got a new German Shorthair Pointer puppy, named Auggie Doggie, so we all spent time playing with him, got Gia settled with her dad and decided we were in need of lunch and some retail therapy. We ended up at a chain restaurant called BJ's (ok, some of you need to get your minds out of the gutter, LOL!). We had horrible service but the food was decent, typical bar food. I ordered a watermelon mojito that I swear was lacking any kind of alcohol. When I brought this to our waiter's attention, he said he'd go talk to the bartender. He came back a few minutes later to tell me the bartender said it did indeed have alcohol in it...Umm, no...:confused3
I am in love with that puppy! Too cute! Sorry to hear about the bad service and the non-alcoholic mojito. Glad the food was good though.
We spent some time in our favorite store, Dress Barn after that, and dropped some serious cash. DB is going out of business come November, so we were all anxious to pick up some of our favorite pieces. This really depresses all of us, as DB has always had really cute dresses, tops, and accessories, just to name a few things. When the 3 of us get together, we always make it a point to shop here, whether it be in Florida or Illinois. It's become a tradition, so it's sad that the stores won't be here anymore...
Oh no! I like that store too and make a point of stopping in there when I am in the states.
When we were done shopping it was time to check into The Vinoy in downtown St Pete for our last night. We were greeted with glasses of champagne (yep, that's what I'm talking about, service with a smile and alcohol) and taken up to our room, which was a suite with a gorgeous view of the downtown and Tampa Bay. It was breathtaking.
Gorgeous room and view!

AFAD856D-CC43-402A-96F9-993755020E62.jpeg

100% adorable! So cute!

Can you all believe some of the people who were standing in line with Timmy had no idea who Robin Hood and Little John were??? The SHAME!!!! LOL!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

That's totally unacceptable! LOL!! Do these people hide in a closet?

We hit horrible traffic on the way back from Orlando, 2 serious looking accidents that backed traffic up quite a bit. This is not unusual for I-4.
I've hit that traffic... added 8 hours to my commute.
Julie got a new German Shorthair Pointer puppy, named Auggie Doggie,
Get out! Did she watch that?
decided we were in need of lunch and some retail therapy.
:laughing:
We ended up at a chain restaurant called BJ's (ok, some of you need to get your minds out of the gutter, LOL!).
Awww... you're taking all the fun (and other things) out of this, you know!
We had horrible service but the food was decent,
Not exactly selling the place.
When we were done shopping it was time to check into The Vinoy in downtown St Pete
Had to Google. Looks nice.
(yep, that's what I'm talking about, service with a smile and alcohol)
:laughing:
There was a mini orchestra playing, which was also very nice.
Very!

Jenny, what an awesome Birthday Trip! The last hotel looks so lovely, what a view!

We had a German shorthair pointer named Amber, she was such a sweet dog, very hyper and loved to chew things!!

Timmy’s character pictures are so nice!!

Get out! Did she watch that?
We all did. LOL!

Awww... you're taking all the fun (and other things) out of this, you know!
LOL!

Were they from another planet???
I know, right?!>!

Jenny, what an awesome Birthday Trip! The last hotel looks so lovely, what a view!
The Vinoy is a beautiful, historic hotel and very lovely. It was wonderful being able to finally stay there...

We had a German shorthair pointer named Amber, she was such a sweet dog, very hyper and loved to chew things!!
Ok, so my GSP is almost 15 years old and still hyper. As a puppy, he ate EVERYTHING he could get his mouth on. One day, while I was at work, he broke into the pantry and punctured 24 water bottles throughout the house. It wasn't funny then, but it makes me laugh now...My sister had to put her GSP down 2 years ago. She loved him so much that she couldn't even fathom getting a different breed.

Real Life Update:

Joe, Ash and I went to the White Sox game Saturday night. They played the Yankees and got their butts kicked. Ash took selfies with a couple of players, Charlie Tilson and Yolmer Sanchez. The start of the game was delayed due to rain...Notice the rain slicker I'm wearing (I also bought the matching umbrella, but it was too big to fit in my suitcase, so Julie is bringing it when she drives up this weekend)...But, we had a lot of fun, ate a lot of food and thank goodness for Guinness, of which we had a few!!!!

CD0B8CED-8BFB-4975-8572-76009689739C.jpegF9CC6840-F14F-41C7-9DFF-B8A2D5D2A093.jpeg4F0366A2-8AC1-4890-830A-2441430C96D8.jpeg36D1646A-C1C9-42D0-AB1E-A36CAC3CCF62.jpegECB31EFD-21EE-4BA6-94EB-94174E395BF7.jpegAE07F1BE-90D5-4B01-8FA0-290094CD2D6C.jpeg0556D818-932C-4C9C-9771-A3DBACDEE259.jpeg

We ended up at a chain restaurant called BJ's (ok, some of you need to get your minds out of the gutter, LOL!).
Me!!! Me!!! You mean me!!!! Gutter is my middle name

We spent some time in our favorite store, Dress Barn after that, and dropped some serious cash. DB is going out of business come November, so we were all anxious to pick up some of our favorite pieces.
I'm so clueless on all things shopping I didn't know Dress Barn was even around anymore 😱

We were greeted with glasses of champagne (yep, that's what I'm talking about, service with a smile and alcohol) and taken up to our room, which was a suite with a gorgeous view of the downtown and Tampa Bay.
If only Disney greeted us this way. I may never leave.

The crab cakes had zero filler, which was awesome.
One of these days we'll figure out a way for Jason to make you crab cakes. I am clearly biased, but he really does make the best ones I've ever had.

Oh he (or she) is adorable!

For the record BJs, one cannot claim the Pizookie is world-famous if I have never heard of it.

Love it! I had no idea peep was meeting in the parks!!!

I'm sure you were super jealous he got to meet them!

Joe, Ash and I went to the White Sox game Saturday night. They played the Yankees and got their butts kicked
Too funny we were at a Nats game on Saturday and we lost too. They won big time the day before and the day after, but we went for "Star Wars" day and they were big losers. But this happened
IMG_7345.jpeg

Looks like you had a blast in St. Pete, your hotel looked really nice!
San Angel Inn looks good! It looks better than when we ate there. Of course the margarita is the best part, LOL.
and yay for being on the Jumbo Tron at the White Sox Game! The raincoat is adorable! I think Ariana got one too!
Also happy birthday!

Me!!! Me!!! You mean me!!!! Gutter is my middle name
That's AWESOME because mine is sewer!!!! LOL!

If only Disney greeted us this way. I may never leave.
You and me both baby.

One of these days we'll figure out a way for Jason to make you crab cakes. I am clearly biased, but he really does make the best ones I've ever had.
We may be coming up to DC next year, so game on...:wave:

For the record BJs, one cannot claim the Pizookie is world-famous if I have never heard of it.
Agreed. I was like huh????

Love it! I had no idea peep was meeting in the parks!!!
I guess the lines have been really long, but the kid had nothing to do, so he waited, and waited and waited...

Too funny we were at a Nats game on Saturday and we lost too. They won big time the day before and the day after, but we went for "Star Wars" day and they were big losers. But this happened
That's really cool!!!!!

I have NO time to update, read updates, quote updates or DIS in general lately and have been on the computer 14.5 hours today for work, but at least now I'm caught up with your report!
That really sucks hon!!!! It sounds like you need a vaca...Oh wait!!!! Isn't it coming up!!!!!

Looks like you had a blast in St. Pete, your hotel looked really nice!
San Angel Inn looks good! It looks better than when we ate there. Of course the margarita is the best part, LOL.
and yay for being on the Jumbo Tron at the White Sox Game! The raincoat is adorable! I think Ariana got one too!
Also happy birthday!
St Pete was a lot of fun. I only wish we had more time there. I'll be back in September, before and after Disney...At least I have that to look forward to...
I did not like San Angel Inn the first time but soooooo glad I gave it another shot. You're right, the margaritas are so good!!!!
I LOVE my raincoat and can't wait for my sister to bring me my umbrella!!!!! I'll be stylin' in the rain!!!!:cool1:

Let the Epicness Continue...

Ok, Peeps!!! It's time to continue with the epicness of this girl's trip...When I left off (many weeks ago), Joe and I were meeting @ariane37 and her husband Steve for breakfast at BOG. Joe and I got to MK a little early, so we took a couple of pics. When Ariane and Steve arrived we walked over to the Beast's Castle. We had preordered our meal, so we were literally seated right away. Joe and I both ordered the Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich, Poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie and Arugula on a toasted croissant served with Fresh Fruit. Joe had a cup of coffee with his and I had a cup of tea with mine. We both enjoyed our meal and agreed we would definitely come back for breakfast (dinner is still iffy at this point)...We had never been to BOG for breakfast, and I'm happy to say it's my favorite meal at this particular restaurant, with lunch a very close second...

After a wonderful meal, we all had plans to meet up with @kastoney and @buzzrelly for the day. I think we found them in Fantasyland. We had 3 fast passes booked and the first one was 7 Dwarfs Mine Train. So, we walked on...Next, came Haunted Mansion, with Splash Mountain in the 3rd spot...My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ride pic is all of us on Splash Mountain. I think the pic says it all...We also took a leisurely ride on the Liberty Bell. This was a first for me and Joe. I'd say we liked it hadn't we been swarmed by those stupid, disgusting love bugs!!!! They were really bad this year!

Such a fun morning in MK!!! Ariane, Steve, and Kelly left for Epcot a little while after SM and Joe, Kari and I made a stop at Starbucks, before heading to Epcot ourselves. We all had plans for a big group meet up to get our Flower and Garden on...And, let's be real, our drink on too!!! But wait...Kari and I get our inner adult entertainment selves on first...WHAT?!?!

97BFDF37-278B-4F14-B12C-B78A06000993.jpeg3C767066-2D2A-48A7-9138-9742DBFD61B4.jpegA3CD427B-1C4B-4A2A-A4DB-4D3019E081F0.jpegA56C4C04-1D38-4F68-9747-6A3243892996.jpegF47A9F68-E66B-4109-B050-F0D03AA79244.jpegCCF88BC1-12A0-4BC3-A9F9-697899A21C62.jpegE0E15CED-3056-4344-9324-012FBC6BAF9A.jpegFC744149-8AA0-478F-A63F-C32E85D4C1C8.jpeg918B11D3-9FAB-4B91-BAB4-9D1C6A05ECCC.jpeg

THIS IS THE BEST PIC EVER!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter