Sister Wives

Is this for sure the last season? The commercials for part 2 of the tell all say season finale not series finale. I think.

Is this for sure the last season? The commercials for part 2 of the tell all say season finale not series finale. I think.

most media outlets are reporting it's done. tlc has not made a formal announcement but the filming for what we've just watched was done last year and there have been no reports of any filming in flagstaff since their initial arrival. they really only got last season b/c kody negotiated a HUGE pay cut-from $180,000 per adult to $180,000 TOTAL FOR EVERYONE INCLUDED. their ratings have been declining and there's been a buzz on-line that seeking sister wife is doing well enough that it's likely to get picked up for another season (they could always take just one of those family groups and focus an entire show on them).

Watching Janelle and Gabe's talks just broke my heart.
Janelle-you are totally in denial, listen to your son. You make a comment that he is not depressed?
If I would of been Gabe, I would of asked permission to live with Madison, since she and her husband both said
they are not going to follow them to Flagstaff. I know they are having another baby, but from such a large family, they have
to be used to living within close quarters. Gabe actually called his dad,"the slave driver." He didn't want to upset his mom, but he seemed like a really soft spoken kid.
To bad he couldn't finish out his h.s. year in Las Vegas.

Janelle-you are totally in denial, listen to your son. You make a comment that he is not depressed?
If I would of been Gabe, I would of asked permission to live with Madison, since she and her husband both said
they are not going to follow them to Flagstaff. I know they are having another baby, but from such a large family, they have
to be used to living within close quarters. Gabe actually called his dad,"the slave driver." He didn't want to upset his mom, but he seemed like a really soft spoken kid.
He did ask Madison and she flat told him no.

They mentioned they wanted to move while the 3 kids were still sophomores. This meant they are all in their junior year now. a 2 year commitment is a lot to ask of a sibling especially with a toddler and a soon to be new born. I can see why she said no.

They mentioned they wanted to move while the 3 kids were still sophomores. This meant they are all in their junior year now. a 2 year commitment is a lot to ask of a sibling especially with a toddler and a soon to be new born. I can see why she said no.

This is off topic but it drove me crazy when they’d refer to those three kids as triplets. Just..what?

I agree. It's stupid.

Meh. I get it. I've got 2 sons 20 months apart.

We group them together as 'the brothers'.

These 3 grew up in their early years in the same house and were close in making milestones so it would make sense to me.

Meh. I get it. I've got 2 sons 20 months apart.

We group them together as 'the brothers'.

These 3 grew up in their early years in the same house and were close in making milestones so it would make sense to me.
For me, it's more about the fact that it reminds us all how he was busy impregnating different women around the same time (yes, I know one of the triplets isn't his).

And calling 2 close in age kids "the brothers" is different to me than calling kids with different mothers "triplets".

Last edited:
For me, it's more about fact that it reminds us all how he was busy impregnating different women around the same time (yes, I know one of the triplets isn't his).

And calling 2 close in age kids "the brothers" is different to me than calling kids with different mothers "triplets".

Still, for that family and their lifestyle, the kids all call all of the women their 'mom'. Those getting married have introduced all of the mothers as their mom.

And all of the moms seem to have an affection for the kids that's different than that of an aunt or good friend of the family.

Still, for that family and their lifestyle, the kids all call all of the women their 'mom'. Those getting married have introduced all of the mothers as their mom.

And all of the moms seem to have an affection for the kids that's different than that of an aunt or good friend of the family.
I get all of that. I still find it eye roll worthy.

So the triplets are not actually triplets at all, or is just Gabe and Samantha Twins.

I have a feeling Cody made this move to Flagstaff so he could be relevant to TLC, so the show can be picked up again, to find out why they really went there.

So the triplets are not actually triplets at all, or is just Gabe and Samantha Twins.

I have a feeling Cody made this move to Flagstaff so he could be relevant to TLC, so the show can be picked up again, to find out why they really went there.
There are no twins. I just did a quick search. Robin and he have 2 children (plus the 3 from Robin's prior marriage); Janelle and he have 6; Christine and he 6 and Meri has 1.

The "triplets" all have different mothers. They just call them that because they are close in age. Gabe is Janelle's 17 year old son. Gwendolyn is Christine's 17 year old daughter. Aurora is Robyn's 17 year old daughter (adopted by Kody).

For me, it's more about fact that it reminds us all how he was busy impregnating different women around the same time (yes, I know one of the triplets isn't his).

How about calling him "my brother from another mother?"

I think in the next 5 years, we are going to start seeing tell all books getting published by these Reality Kids.
Jeremy Roloff and his wife just wrote his first book with his wife, but you can bet it is coming.
The Gosselin twins were 18 last November.
The only thing these kids have in common is that they all really love their mothers and they probably do not want to hurt them.

I'd like to know whether Kody has sex just to procreate, or whether he just randomly has sex whenever? The reason I'm thinking about this is...other than producing more children, why would they have to have intimate relations at all? If you want to have a large supportive family, and your reason for sex is to have children, then wouldn't the sex cease, once the children part is done? I don't know, just looking at it from the male perspective, that is a lot of sex with that many wives. After awhile, he may not be able to keep up.

I'd like to know whether Kody has sex just to procreate, or whether he just randomly has sex whenever? The reason I'm thinking about this is...other than producing more children, why would they have to have intimate relations at all? If you want to have a large supportive family, and your reason for sex is to have children, then wouldn't the sex cease, once the children part is done? I don't know, just looking at it from the male perspective, that is a lot of sex with that many wives. After awhile, he may not be able to keep up.
When they lived in Las Vegas, Robin made an off remark how Cody mainly lives with her, since she needs him to put the smaller children to bed at nite, she said he does run over by Christine to make sure Trulie does her homework. When he goes by Janelle or Christine, they always show him leaving.

When they lived in Las Vegas, Robin made an off remark how Cody mainly lives with her, since she needs him to put the smaller children to bed at nite, she said he does run over by Christine to make sure Trulie does her homework. When he goes by Janelle or Christine, they always show him leaving.
I don't really have a good idea of his sleepovers with each of the wives. I don't think they've ever been that specific. I'm just curious how this works in his everyday life, and in their lives. They have admitted some jealousy over the course of the show. I wonder whether the sleeping arrangements plays into this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter