Sister Wives

Kody
99.8 fever/not hospitalized for oxygen = near death experience.

Slap in the face to those who really suffered.
A dear friend passed from Covid two years ago today. A cousin was hospitalized for weeks -- also two years ago, and is still trying to regain his strength. Kody is an idiot and the show is not worth watching.

A dear friend passed from Covid two years ago today. A cousin was hospitalized for weeks -- also two years ago, and is still trying to regain his strength. Kody is an idiot and the show is not worth watching.

2 losses as well. my 28 year old was off work sicker than a dog for 2 months and is still receiving accommodations due to dealing with long term syndrome symptoms 4 months later. my doctor told me it's the fortunate individual who isn't dealing with long term issues so kody's flip flopping tirade about feeling great now that he's recovered/family not being worried enough about him was disgusting.

the show is now about him verbally and emotionally abusing his wives and children.

Just watched this weekend's Sister Wives. Meri just sitting there not speaking during Janelle and Kody's "conversation" spoke volumes.

Just confirms what we all knew right? That photo at Logan’s wedding pretty much gave it away. And the weird interviews. I wonder if Meri and Janelle will walk away from their faith like Christine did. It’s sad that Kody was the one to effectively end it. I wish she had come about that on her own.

I wonder if there will be a show any more? We could just have a revamped series with the three women and their kids moving on with their lives I’d watch that, and it could still be called Sister Wives even without Kody being involved!

I wonder if there will be a show any more? We could just have a revamped series with the three women and their kids moving on with their lives I’d watch that, and it could still be called Sister Wives even without Kody being involved!
OMG. That would send him over the edge.

I'm not sure anything in that article is new information.
That's what I was thinking. I saw several articles today about Meri and Kody being done. But we know they've been "done" for years. Meri is still hoping for reconciliation while Kody says it's not going to happen. Meri hangs around to stay near the family. She wants a house on the land. Kody has said in the past that he and Meri no longer have a marriage and that if she wanted to marry someone else, he wouldn't argue. Every article I read today said the exact same things. I think a lot of media outlets are picking up on it now since it's been announced that Janelle left and TLC is heavily promoting the upcoming tell-all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter