Sister Wives

what was robyn babbling about with regards to aspyn moving in and it will be a new experience for her b/c she's never had a 'teenager' in the house before? does she not realize that 2 of her own children ARE teens (aurora was 13/dayton was just shy of 16 at the point they were filming) let alone that aspyn ISNT a teen at all-she was just shy of turning 21?

This one had me scratching my head as well.

I missed part of last week. The two hour time slots make me lose interest half way through the show.

I didn't hear about Aspyn moving in with Robyn? Isn't she in college? It seems like there is going to be too many people living at Robyn's house - she has 5 kids, a sister, and now Aspyn.

It seems like none of their kids stay in college. I assume Maddie dropped out because she's moving to (I believe) Montana and getting married and Mykelti dropped out of her fashion school to work at a pawn shop. That's 2/4 and not including Aspyn because I'm not sure about her.

I looked up Mariah on Twitter and she seems...interesting. Some of the stuff she puts on there makes her seem really immature and makes me wonder if she still wants to be a doctor.

Mariah and Aspyn are still in college. I think Logan graduated. Or at least his girlfriend did.
Comment on his Instagram about having to wear scrubs in his career.

Last edited:
Also, why not move Aspyn in with Meri so she won't be an empty nester?
I think Robyn is the young "friend" mother. They grew up with the other 3 mothers being motherly. I didn't even think about the fact that Meri is the empty nester and has all that room.

I can't stand the way they all kowtow to Meri's neediness. And now she's an empynester in a huge house. But the important thing in all of that is that she has a wet bar. :confused3

I think Robyn is the young "friend" mother. They grew up with the other 3 mothers being motherly. I didn't even think about the fact that Meri is the empty nester and has all that room.

I can't stand the way they all kowtow to Meri's neediness. And now she's an empynester in a huge house. But the important thing in all of that is that she has a wet bar. :confused3

I noticed Christine was all over that aspect, too in their couch interview!

I wondered the same thing, Katrina, about why not having Mary take Aspyn in. Makes no sense for her living with Robin except to be a built in babysitter for the younger ones.

Just wondering if Aspyn and Mariah are close and she would have felt like she betrayed her sister to movie in with Meri, since Mariah is/was so mad at Meri. it certainly wouldn't be a happy place to live.

They probably don't think Meri would be a good influence on Aspyn. If you really think they they believe Meri is an innocent victim, I have some swamp land for sale.

I believe thatin the first episode of this season there was a reference made about telling the family what had happened with Meri. If they told the kids (at least the older ones), I am sure that some of them are just as ticked off as Mariah is. This may be the reason that Aspyn/the family didn't consider her moving in with Meri.

How many of their kids are married, or is it just the one and then another is getting married?

Who are they marrying? People who are also into plural marriages?

How many of their kids are married, or is it just the one and then another is getting married?

Who are they marrying? People who are also into plural marriages?

None of the kids are married right now. Maddie is engaged and I am guessing Logan is not far behind. Several of the kids have expressed not wanting to have a plural marriage. Maddie and Logan do not.

None of the kids are married right now. Maddie is engaged and I am guessing Logan is not far behind. Several of the kids have expressed not wanting to have a plural marriage. Maddie and Logan do not.

So what is the religious preference of the people they are marrying? I read that Maddie tried to become regular LDS and they refused to allow her to be baptized in the church????

Last night's Thanksgiving episode was painfully boring. They have replaced last year's "validate" with the word "project" in my drinking game. Since when do you refer to setting up the Thanksgiving tables as a project?

So what is the religious preference of the people they are marrying? I read that Maddie tried to become regular LDS and they refused to allow her to be baptized in the church????

That is correct about Maddie. I don't read to much on them. I don't think they have mentioned what religion Maddie's fiance is and they haven't talked too much about Logan's girlfriend on the show. Just that they have been dating for about 9 months and Janelle bought a Christmas stocking for her.

I'm pretty sure Caleb is not LDS. In the Alaska episodes, he was wearing an Alaskan Amber shirt.

I'm pretty sure Caleb is not LDS. In the Alaska episodes, he was wearing an Alaskan Amber shirt.

I had to look up what Alaskan Amber even was! A beer?

I think it is really odd that they don't make a bigger deal about their kids marrying people of their same faith if it is that important to them.

I think it is really odd that they don't make a bigger deal about their kids marrying people of their same faith if it is that important to them.

I almost feel like polygamy drives their faith, not that their faith drives their polygamy. They hardly every talk about anything spiritual, it's always about "family".

If they pretty much have their own religion it will be difficult for their kids to marry someone of their same faith, unless the prospective in-laws agree to join whatever religion the family is advocating.

I almost feel like polygamy drives their faith, not that their faith drives their polygamy. They hardly every talk about anything spiritual, it's always about "family".

Interesting perspective. I admit I don't watch it much, but I haven't heard them say much about their faith either.

If they pretty much have their own religion it will be difficult for their kids to marry someone of their same faith, unless the prospective in-laws agree to join whatever religion the family is advocating.

Right, but if it is so important to them, it would mean they would encourage their kids to follow suit.

It seems the first season had episodes where they met with other plural families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter