Sister Wives

Hope she goes slow just to make sure or at least go on a couple of dates with other guys. Funny how they leave Meri's daughter and daughter-in-law out of the show. It would be nice to hear from them on Meri's new beau.
He doesn't want to be on the show.

Oops - yes, I meant Logan and got the name wrong. Thanks for the correction. :o

I think you’re right that hunter is barely on the show either! He sometimes talks but it’s rare. He really stopped being on the show after they moved to Vegas (or was it flagstaff) and they showed him having a really difficult time with the move. After that I think he wanted his privacy and he also went to the military so it made sense for him to not be on much.

For children that are likely not being compensated, I’d avoid the drama as well. Also going back to the wedding and Gwen, wasn’t Paedon there? That’s likely her reasoning for not going. I’d imagine it’s difficult to set boundaries within such a large family and then having to make choices to not go to certain events to stay within your comfort zone.

big families always mean bigger drama 🤣

For children that are likely not being compensated, I’d avoid the drama as well. Also going back to the wedding and Gwen, wasn’t Paedon there? That’s likely her reasoning for not going. I’d imagine it’s difficult to set boundaries within such a large family and then having to make choices to not go to certain events to stay within your comfort zone.

big families always mean bigger drama 🤣
Paedon was there. But they were both at Logan's wedding earlier in the year.

Gwen claims it was because she was studying for an organic chemistry exam and was busy moving into a new trailer with Bea.

I have seen another theory that she's upset with the producers. They filmed their engagement party and focused more on Kody meeting David than on her and Bea. I personally believe this theory.

They are better off not being on the program. I can’t think of any reality show that has improved a family’s dynamic. Almost every couple ends up divorced or split in a short time.

I do think that Janelle is the most independent of the wives however I don’t think her divorce was just about the kids. There were definitely jealousy issues since she mentioned many times about Robyn being the favorite and Kody spending much more time with her. She didn’t need a husband around all the time, but she made it clear that Kody hardly ever came to her house during the past few years and that wasn’t acceptable.

I do think that Janelle is the most independent of the wives however I don’t think her divorce was just about the kids. There were definitely jealousy issues since she mentioned many times about Robyn being the favorite and Kody spending much more time with her. She didn’t need a husband around all the time, but she made it clear that Kody hardly ever came to her house during the past few years and that wasn’t acceptable.
I don’t think it was jealousy so much as it was her being angry that he flaked on his responsibilities. He made commitments to her and her children and blew them off in favor of Robyn and her kids.

If anyone is interested in how the AUB and groups like it work Ben Brown one of Kody’s many nephews talks about it on TikTok. Fair warning, he looks and sounds just like Kody. Also “Daughters of the Cult” on Hulu gives a lot of insight to these sects of the FLDS groups. Lots of murder and mayhem in that branch. Christine and her mother are direct descendants of that one. Again, astonishing how much one of the women on that looks, sounds and acts like Christine. Then of course there’s “Under the Banner of Heaven” probably one of the best books I’ve ever read on the subject. (the TV series was great but read the book) Absolutely none of these groups are good or better than the others.

Our library just got their book “Becoming Sister Wives” and it’s very interesting. Especially how Kody says now that he never loved Meri. It’s very obvious that was not the case. He said several times how she was his soulmate and how in love he was with her. And other family members commented several times how anyone could see how in love the two of them were. He may have found another soulmate or fell out of love with Meri, but it’s disingenuous of him to claim he didn’t love her.

Our library just got their book “Becoming Sister Wives” and it’s very interesting. Especially how Kody says now that he never loved Meri. It’s very obvious that was not the case. He said several times how she was his soulmate and how in love he was with her. And other family members commented several times how anyone could see how in love the two of them were. He may have found another soulmate or fell out of love with Meri, but it’s disingenuous of him to claim he didn’t love her.
He's so delusional. Robyn too. It's like they think they never wrote that book. Or filmed EIGHTEEN seasons of that show. But I suppose it's what he has to say to still look at himself in the mirror.

They are better off not being on the program. I can’t think of any reality show that has improved a family’s dynamic. Almost every couple ends up divorced or split in a short time.
But the only thing Kody fears is poverty. At least the show kept him from that. So far.

I think Janelle is very independent for sure. But likes a small amount of male attention. I think Kody was the perfect amount of male attention. I think she feel rejected and also is angry about what he did to her kids. But I still have a tiny worry that under the right circumstances she might still take him back.

But the only thing Kody fears is poverty. At least the show kept him from that. So far.

he can always do a kate gosselin and do the has-been reality show circut. i imagine he would LOVE to do dancing with the stars and show off his dance moves :banana: :crazy2:

i gotta wonder if matt roloff from little people big world is'nt just LOVING all the negative press kody has gotten in recent years-kind of took him off the top of the heap as worst reality show dad.

he can always do a kate gosselin and do the has-been reality show circut. i imagine he would LOVE to do dancing with the stars and show off his dance moves :banana: :crazy2:

i gotta wonder if matt roloff from little people big world is'nt just LOVING all the negative press kody has gotten in recent years-kind of took him off the top of the heap as worst reality show dad.
Oh, I'd pay good money to see Kody on DWTS. Let's have it please!

He's so delusional. Robyn too. It's like they think they never wrote that book. Or filmed EIGHTEEN seasons of that show. But I suppose it's what he has to say to still look at himself in the mirror.
While I agree that they are both delusional. I also think that this is a fairly common justification at the end of long marriages.

I know people who have used something similar IRL especially if they cheated. “I never knew love like this.” “I realize that it wasn’t this kind of love.”
While Kody didn’t cheat, he was justifying a new relationship that he wanted to devote his time to changing the agreement with the other wives.

I’ve always found it disrespectful especially when children came from the marriage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter