~Sit Down Dining Reviews~

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
:sunny: I ate at Le Cellier for Lunch and I had a terrific time!!
I had the Cheese Soup(AWESOME) and Grilled Steak Burger. For dessert I had the Maple Creme Brulee. Seating was fast and the waitress was nice but not very attentive. We were stuck in the middle of 2 large parties (we had a table for 2). That was the only Downfall!

Boma Breakfast: I have nothing but rave thoughts about the Boma's Breakfast! It is my favorite and I eat there everytime I go! There is a nice selection of foods (very tasty might I add), and the service is wonderful. Try their Frunch Juice, It is VERY good. When we got there we were seated almost instantly.

San Angel Inn Dinner: We have eaten at the San Angel four times and we have not be disappointed yet. The food portions are larger than most. It is almost a requirement to have a reservation. There were people that were waiting when we got there just being seated when we left. If you can try to sit by the water. It feels like you really are in Mexico.

Mama Melrose: We had ressies and we waited about 30 minutes to be seated. The waitress only came to take our order and bring us our bill. She didn't even bring our food out! I had the Minestrone Soup and the 4 Cheese flatbread. The food was good and the pizza was enough to share with 2 light eaters. If you like Italian I would recommend Mamma M's.

Sci-Fi: If you decide to eat here plan on having ressie's! The lines are long. If it is atmosphere you are looking for than you have the right place. The old movies are funny to watch. They even managed to entertain my DD & her friends! The cars are adorable. When the waiter brought the bill, my DD was siting in the "drivers seat" and he asked if the driver wanted the bill. I thought that was really cute! I thought the Food portions were on the small side. The food is good but average, nothing special. If you like the Retro style it is a must to eat here!

50's Cafe: This is not my choice for the best restaurant by far! There was only 2 of us this time. The waiter was Uncle Bob. He did not even joke around with us. We were hoping for that so that was kind of sad, but we looked on the brightside and ordered. The pot roast had a lot of fat (90%) so we both left hungry. Cute atmosphere but bad food!

Crystal Palace Breakfast:
It is an AWESOME breakfast. The characters come around frequently and stay awhile. They are one of the few that have a make your own pancake station, which is very nice. The look of the restaurant is beautiful. It fits in with the MK just right! It is enjoyable even if you don't have kids! I also eat here everytime I go to WDW!

Liberty Tree Tavern: This restaurant is OK. The food is more for adults in my opinion. I liked the fact that it is family style.

More Reviews

Beaches and Cream: I have to say I am a little biased towards this restaurant! I love it SOO Much! The menu is VERY Kid (and adult) friendly! If you have a family of big icecream eaters order the kitchen sink! When our waiter (who we have gotten 3 times!!) brought it out he flickered the lights and said something like we have 4 little piggys.... Everyone was watching us the whole night! It is always fun to go there!

Spoodles Breakfast: I have to say that Spoodles really disappointed us! We have the most unfriendly sever! My DD ordered her eggs fried hard but they were...very runny...and the server wouldn't take them back!! The food was VERY greasy! My DD was the first to say it and she likes fast food! I would never recommend breakfast there!

Chef Mickey's Breakfast: I have eatten here many times and It is a great buffet! There are many options! It is always a good option even though the characters are a little to friendly!

Pepper Market Dinner: I think they have the most food options on Disney property! They make a good virgin Stawberry daquiri too! The food was good and the service was fun how you got to get your own food!

Kona Breakfast: I have to say I love the atmosphere of the poly and I eat here most of the times I go but.... I don't like the food! The breakfast portions are small and greasy. I feel like you are getting not ripped off but something close to it.

Kona Dinner: I had better luck with Dinner than Breakfast! It was more lively during dinner!

Ohana Breakfast: It is a good family style buffet but the downside is they don't offer a big variety of food. The photographer on duty that day was bad and took our photo very poorly.

Whispering Canyon Breakfast: This was a fun restaurant! Our server talked to the kids with squeaky the mouse (cat toy mouse) and they believed it. Very Cute! After he brought us the food he disappered and we had to ask if we could pay! Other than that we had a great time!

First of all, our ENTIRE family are Gilmore fanatics! Visited the set at Warner Bros in L.A.!

Enjoyed your reviews! But, our family loves the Kona for breakfast. The Tonga Toast is a must do each and every trip! And for $8.99 (it includes meat also) we feel it is one of the best deals at Disney!

But, our family has never cared for San Angel. See...something for everyone!

Great reviews. We love Sci Fi, so I'm happy to hear you liked it too. And if you want to go to Kona for breakfast again but want to avoid the greasy food, I highly recommend the fruit platter. It's delicious, and not heavy at all.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter