Site Maintenance

sadliltear

Earning My Ears
Anyone else thing that the night that Silver CAC members can book summer 2020 is a bad time to do routine maintenance? :badpc:

Or is it just me that is having issues getting on the site? :confused3

Anyone else thing that the night that Silver CAC members can book summer 2020 is a bad time to do routine maintenance? :badpc:

Or is it just me that is having issues getting on the site? :confused3
Well, they gotta do it sometime. Probably don't know what days are going to be release dates when they set the maintenance schedule.

It's not just you:

March 6, 2019
On March 6, 2019, a system update is occurring that will impact the ability to create/modify reservations, complete My Online Check-In or pre-reserve any My Cruise Activities. Systems are expected to be unavailable beginning at 12 a.m. ET and are scheduled to be available by 3 a.m. ET.

I thought the same, just my luck! It seems site maintenance is over now though but I can't see the new itineraries, am I doing something wrong? I'm silver

I had the same issue on platinum day. As soon as I cleared my cache on chrome the site worked.

I have tried everything, and not working all the boxes have EN in them and I cannot check anything.
Earlier today I was able to hold a cruise, being Silver, but wanted two different cruises and after 9 Central time I cannot
get it to work on any of my browsers or clearing cache didnt help either.

I have tried everything, and not working all the boxes have EN in them and I cannot check anything.
Earlier today I was able to hold a cruise, being Silver, but wanted two different cruises and after 9 Central time I cannot
get it to work on any of my browsers or clearing cache didnt help either.

I ended up calling in the morning and got through after 2.5 hours. I hope you were able to finally book your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter