Size of car to rent?

Eric Julie and Hailey

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We'll have two kids in tow -- DD4 and DD9 months. Suitcases for 11 days plus two strollers.

How big of a car do you think we'll need?

Disnee Dad Says.................................At a minimum you will need to do laundry once, and I would go for twice. Do it once and need to pack for 6 days, do it twice and you need to pack for 4 days. Pack a couple smaller carryon luggage, not all big check in types. We are 3 and do not check in baggage on our 8 to 10 day trips.
If you go with two big suitcases, and 3 or 4 smaller ones, you will be able to get by with an intermediate. We always get a compact, even though we could get a sub compact, but they are just too small. With two small ones in the back, you have room for small luggage up front, in the back! If you do laundry twice, you can get by with a compact. Check the prices, sometimes the jump to intermediate from compact is just a couple dollars, other times it's a lot.

Last trip my DH and I had 4 rolling suitcases (2 large and 2 medium), two duffel type bags (filled to the rim), a carry on bag with toiletries, a diaper bag, car seat, and a full size double stroller as well as our 3 DD's! We managed to fit ALL of us and our stuff into a full-size Chevy Malibu. However, I did have to sit in back with my daughter on my lap for the ride from the airport to the hotel because the double stroller was just too big to fit in the trunk with all of the suitcases in there. We were there for two weeks and I packed enough clothes so we wouldn't have to do laundry if we didn't want to. You may have a little suitcase or stroller room in the back seat since you have two kids (as opposed to my three) so you may be able to get by with an intermediate. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter