Sizing restrictions at Universal Florida

FloridaNewbie

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am hoping for some advice.

Please don't judge me.

I am going to Universal in 5 months time and am getting very anxious about not getting on the rides.

I am size 26/28 in the UK with a 55 inch tummy. I am hoping to lose weight before I go but I have a disability making exercise hard so I am doubtful I will lose very much.

My bust is likely more but I am too much of a wimp for roller coasters so, from what I have read, that won't be much of an issue.

I have heard Disney is better than Universal so it Universal I'm really worried about.

I would really appreciate any advice and hints on what rides I may or may not get on and also which rides I should not go on next to young children as the loose bars may make them move a lot and scare them.

I appreciate any help you can offer. I have been saving for years to go to Disney and Universal and am getting really worried I won't be able to get on anything and the kids I am travelling with will be upset by it.

Thank you

Universal does a pretty good job of putting ride vehicles in the front of the line for testing on those rides that may have a stricter size requirement.

I once ride Tower of Terror with someone probably three times my size, back when it was a bar instead of individual lap belts, and let’s just say I got a lot of lift whenever we plummeted down. It was the best! Scary but awesome! lol.

I hope you and the kids get to enjoy all the rides!

Jurassic Park River Journey is the one ride with a bar going across the whole seating ride where adult could effect smaller kid comfort but probably be more scared of the dinosaur than air going down the hill.

The tight fitting rides do have seats to try before you get in line - Jimmy Fallon is one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter