• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skip counter - Enterprise at MCO

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
Can you skip the counter with Enterprise at MCO? I typically rent from their sister company National which always lets you skip, and I'm pretty sure their other company Alamo does as well. We have a fairly long flight ahead of us with small children and I'd rather not have to wait in line at Enterprise if I can avoid it.

Just used Enterprise for the first time last week. The day before, I received a text with a link to check-in. However, when I went to complete the check-in the next morning, I kept getting an error message that basically directed me to check in at the counter once I got there. My guess is that because it was my first time renting with them, they needed to see my driver's license in person? No way to confirm that, because when I called their customer service line, they told me my location didn't offer advance check-in (and could not provide an answer when I asked why I was texted a link to check in then...sigh.) In the end, it was not an issue. There are kiosks you can use instead of the counter but there was also barely a line (maybe 1 other party in line, compared to the crazy long lines I passed at Budget.) It actually probably took me longer to check in via the kiosk than if I had gone to the counter because the buttons were so finicky and hard to use.

Can you skip the counter with Enterprise at MCO? I typically rent from their sister company National which always lets you skip, and I'm pretty sure their other company Alamo does as well. We have a fairly long flight ahead of us with small children and I'd rather not have to wait in line at Enterprise if I can avoid it.
I used Enterprise in January. You check in online, show your QR code in the garage and they direct you to the correct aisle. It's not as seamless as National, but not far behind. You choose your car from the appropriate aisle and show your QR code again at the exit. If your data is already in the National system, you shouldn't need to verify at the counter with Enterprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter