Skipper Canteen favorites? Waiting to be seated!

We ate there Monday and it was excellent!! We got the falafel appetizer, the crew stew and the Thai noodles. All delicious!

Thai noodles are a big hit. I like the fish and ask for the sauce on the side so I can decide how much I want.

We ordered LOTS for the table. Our favorite was the pork satays as the apple. The sauce was divine! And the best fries on property! Cant beat a break in the midday with AC and Chardonnay!

Attachments

• 92812D8F-7813-4698-B660-A3D0CB946ABC.jpeg
    92812D8F-7813-4698-B660-A3D0CB946ABC.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 26
Love this place. Such a great menu.

Last trip we were seated next to a couple who complained on an on about the weird menu and why didn't they have regular food. The female settled for the kids chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese.

Theme park food isn't what it used to be with so many options to try. Why limit yourself to burgers, hotdogs and chicken nuggets? I can't remember the last time I had either during a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter