Skipper Canteen (Jungle Cruise themed restaurant) updates and ADR watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe Disney, who works to cater to every guest need and want, would not allow substitutions (after they get rolling and officially open.) During the soft opening, sure, but later? Doubt it. They'd have a whole host of issues on their hands.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I find it hard to believe Disney, who works to cater to every guest need and want, would not allow substitutions (after they get rolling and officially open.) During the soft opening, sure, but later? Doubt it. They'd have a whole host of issues on their hands.

I wouldn't worry about it.
I think they really want to keep the theme at this restaurant. I am sure they will change something if you have an allergy but that might be about it.

Boo! I heard CMs were doing a tasting yesterday so I ran there after work and nothing but wall! No info except "some time this month." That's all I hopped in for. Boo! I'm going to Trader Sam's instead.

Lol.

Construction walls of death!

Joining the watch, we are going mid January so it doesn't sound promising that I will get in, but I can always hope right?

I'm hoping for an ADR for June!! I just hope once they open up I don't miss it!

Is it appropriate to point out that one can watch a thread using the "Watch Thread" link just above the first post on a page, at the right? Not that it's bad for people to add "Joining in" posts, but it's a bit easier and faster to watch without posting.

Is it appropriate to point out that one can watch a thread using the "Watch Thread" link just above the first post on a page, at the right? Not that it's bad for people to add "Joining in" posts, but it's a bit easier and faster to watch without posting.

Sorry, I didn't know that.

Joining the watch! Spoke with dining and was told QS during the day and TS in the evening, this could change but that is what was explained to me. Hoping to secure for lunch in February.

Sorry, I didn't know that.
No apology needed. Lots of people don't know about it, nor should everyone be expected to know all of the features of the board. It's just that when multiple people start subscribing with explicit posts, it's worth pointing out the option for everyone's benefit.

I called this morning and the Cast Member said "Oh! I think it's available now! Let me check! What date are you looking for? And how many in your party? Let's see... Oh. No availability that day. Or in January. Or in February. Hold on. Let me see when it will be available. Oh. We don't have any information."

Way to get my hopes up, lady!

Guys it's getting bad. I had a dream last night that this wasn't available by ADR, but instead by a fast pass plus for character experience because of the servers....and that I totally missed the boat on it. I was panicking to get the fast pass for it but they were all gone.

Disney problems :rolleyes2

So those balls look like the ones they used in the venomade at Disneyland. That stuff was like crack and those little juice filled balls were amazing. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ics-part-of-the-adventure-at-disneyland-park/

I would order that drink just for the balls....

They also look like a deadly chemical warfare weapon!
maxresdefault.jpg

Joining the watch! Spoke with dining and was told QS during the day and TS in the evening, this could change but that is what was explained to me. Hoping to secure for lunch in February.

It's TS lunch and dinner, no QS. There is only one menu for the whole day.

I called this morning and the Cast Member said "Oh! I think it's available now! Let me check! What date are you looking for? And how many in your party? Let's see... Oh. No availability that day. Or in January. Or in February. Hold on. Let me see when it will be available. Oh. We don't have any information."

Way to get my hopes up, lady!
That's just what a CM from the GF did to me two days ago. The only difference was at first she said there was no availability for any of my dates and when I asked her to check and see if they were even taking ADR's yet she had to check and then came back to tell me no not yet. Nearly had a heart attack why I was waiting! I really do need to get a life:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter