• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sky Explorer & Dunns River Falls

For anyone that’s taken this Jamaica excursion, what type of water shoes is needed and how much did you tip the guide who helps you on the climb up?

Well I wore a water shoes less then $20. Happy to have them and would do again.

Tipping, ugh, The amount of tipping was very difficult to figure I don’t have an answer for you. I can just tell you how many people you can tip.
There’s the tour guide that takes you from the bus to Dunn’s river falls.
There’s the person from Dunn River Falls that walks you through the falls.
There’s the photographer that takes your picture throughout Dunn River Falls.
There’s the tour guide at your second stop/first stop that is not the bus guide.
And there is the bus driver.

I know, not a big help here. But bring lots of money under $20’s or you will stiff someone or over tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter