• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

suesueg

Supreme Сasual Dating Legitimate Girls
Hi everyone! What all parks does the sky lift take you? and do they go to any resorts? Can you ride them without a park ticket?

Epcot and Hollywood Studios. As far as resorts, Pop/AoA, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera are all on the Skyliner line and yes you can transfer between those resorts using the Skyliner. No park ticket is needed.

Epcot and Hollywood Studios. As far as resorts, Pop/AoA, Caribbean Beach, and Riviera are all on the Skyliner line and yes you can transfer between those resorts using the Skyliner. No park ticket is needed.
Thank you for your response!

It's also a quick walk to the Yacht and Beach clubs if you get off at the Epcot station. I used the skyliner last Thanksgiving to get from Pop to Beaches and Cream.

Hi everyone! What all parks does the sky lift take you? and do they go to any resorts? Can you ride them without a park ticket?

The Skyliner Epcot station is close to the Boardwalk as well.

FYI One Skyliner route runs between DHS and CBR, which is the hub of the system. There's another line that runs from the bridge between Pop and AoA to CBR, and a third that runs from Epcot IG to CBR, with a stop at Riviera. Riviera is the only stop you can ride through. Any other journeys - DHS to Epcot, for example - require you to disembark at CBR and transfer to the other line.

As others have said, no park ticket needed. DH and I like to ride from DHS to CBR and then from CBR to Epcot just for fun, when we need a break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter