SkyDome Hotel?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at the SkyDome Hotel? I'm staying there tomorrow night for the first time (kind of a mini-adventure :)), and was wondering what kind of experience others may have had there.

I know that Gretzky's Restaurant and SDH are both on Blue Jay Way, but is it an easy walk?

I couldn't get a field view room, but requested that I get upgraded if one becomes available. Anyone stayed in one of those rooms before?

:)

It's an easy walk to Gretzky's and the theatre district. You should find the service at the hotel is fantastic, and the renovations are really top notch.

As to the field view rooms, it is interesting to watch what is going on - ever see a baseball field switch to a football field to a wrestling stadium?!! Have you seen them make a pitcher's mound? Watch the seats move around the stadium????

But even if you don't get fieldview, enjoy anyways!!! (oh, just a hint, you may want to be closer to the elevator if you don't want a rather long walk, unless you get that field view)

And they have great food in the hotel too!

Thank you very much for the info, bavaria! :)

My brother told me that if you have a fieldview room during a baseball game, and they set off fireworks with the homeruns, it's like they're right outside your window! He said it scared him half to death the first time one went off..lol..:)

....I just realized they would be right outside the window... lol....but, I hope you understand what I mean...:) :)

Stayed in a field view room it was very nice and kinda neat to watch a game from the couch in fromt of the window in the lower level of the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter