Skyline Times please?

Ninabeano

Mouseketeer
We are planning on staying at Yacht Club and would like to book some dining reservations over at Topolino's at Riviera. We would like to use the Skyliner to get us over for an early breakfast at say 8am and dinner at 9pm. Can someone please tell me whether we will be able to get to and from her via the skyline from the International gateway at these times please? Thanks

last known time was 7:30am to 11pm but that wwas becausse DHS was opened at 8am with EMH until 10:30pm
I think with a 9am opening schedule then it will start running around 8am until maybe 10pm, but it is dependent on park schedules

Assuming you are booking these ADRS on separate dates, if you plan for days when Epcot has EMH (AM for breakfast & PM for dinner) you will be fine. The Skyliner won't stop running until after the park is closed for sure unless there is a mechanical or weather issue.

Thanks folks. From your answers I am presuming that the skyliner station is situated just inside Epcot?

Rumor has it that the parks, once they open, will have reduced hours going forward for quite a while. I wouldn't count on parks having EMH and the skyliner running super early and late. Honestly, I think your best bet is to book a later breakfast and earlier supper. Play it safe to guarantee you'll get on that skyliner. And also leave lots of travel time, knowing that the skyliner has frequent, unexpected stops.

And also leave lots of travel time, knowing that the skyliner has frequent, unexpected stops.
Just my experience and of course delays can always happen,but in the 26 flights that we took we didn't experience ANY delays.

I personally just haven't heard of many delays at all once they got past the first few weeks(the incident at DRR Station,etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter