• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyliner back to Epcot

kay1864

DIS Veteran
We have a 9:10 res at Topolino's in late September. We're planning on taking the Skyliner from Epcot. Epcot Fireworks are at 9p, hope to see them from the restaurant before dinner. If our dinner lasts until 10 or 1030, can we take the Skyliner back to Epcot, walk through Epcot, and get to our car in the parking lot? If not, what are our options, other than Uber?

We have a 9:10 res at Topolino's in late September. We're planning on taking the Skyliner from Epcot. Epcot Fireworks are at 9p, hope to see them from the restaurant before dinner. If our dinner lasts until 10 or 1030, can we take the Skyliner back to Epcot, walk through Epcot, and get to our car in the parking lot? If not, what are our options, other than Uber?
If Epcot has closed for the night, you can't walk through to the front entrance. Since you have an ADR at the resort, you should be able to park at the resort for dinner.

Yep, that's what I thought, after re-reading my post. Dang, I was looking for a good excuse to ride the Skyliner. Maybe we'll just do a round trip to Caribbean after dinner.

Yep, that's what I thought, after re-reading my post. Dang, I was looking for a good excuse to ride the Skyliner. Maybe we'll just do a round trip to Caribbean after dinner.
That's a good plan, as long as the Skyliner is still open by the time you finish dinner. I think it may close about an hour after Epcot closes (the Friendship boats from Epcot to the Epcot resorts do) - be sure to check MDE early that day for Skyliner operating hours - and don't promise any easily disappointed people that you're going to ride unless you're certain you'll be able to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter