Skyliner hours of operation?

Antonio

Mouseketeer
Anybody know what the new skyliner hours of operation are? I’m going 8/23-9/2 and looking to do rope drop for my Epcot and HS days. Any info would be great.

It changes on a day-to-day basis, and no one knows yet what the hours will be once the parks reopen.

Has it been confirmed that the skyliner will be running when the parks open? We are going July 29th and were wondering if it will even be open. I talked to two separate cast members today (one over the phone and one over chat feature) and both said it would not be running to the best of their knowledge from what they had heard. I hope they were wrong!

Has it been confirmed that the skyliner will be running when the parks open? We are going July 29th and were wondering if it will even be open. I talked to two separate cast members today (one over the phone and one over chat feature) and both said it would not be running to the best of their knowledge from what they had heard. I hope they were wrong!
There hasn't been any kind of concrete announcement yet, but with the hub being at Caribbean Beach and that resort not opening right away, I'm not sure if the Skyliner would be running. That said, they have been testing it over the past few days.

We are hoping it is open by our stay in September. We just missed the initial opening at our last Pop stay. People keep talking about how they will clean it but honestly I doubt they clean busses every run so why would they clean the skyliner every run? If you go in and sit down you won’t really need to touch anything anyway. I think it will be the best of all their transportation options honestly

When I called Wednesday I asked the CM and she said it would be open because I was asking about our trip August 1. Hopefully she’s right but who knows. It only makes sense for it to be running in my opinion.

I would think that they would want to limit bus transportation as much as possible and with Pop Century being one of the only resorts opening by when the theme parks open you would think they would open the skyliner. Honestly, I would feel much safer in a gondola with only my party then in a bus with 20-30 other people.

I would think that they would want to limit bus transportation as much as possible
The buses are already redesigned into zones, with plexiglass dividers, and hands-free made unavailable (so, no standing).

There is, though, absolutely no reason NOT to operate the Skyliner.

When I called last week to book tickets for our existing package for 2021, I asked about the skyliner and the CM I talked to said it would be running. Hopefully that’s true.

I have a coworker going either late August or early September and he told me they were moved to Pop from Movies. The CM had specifically stated the Skylinner as a plus for the move. They are taking a toddler and picked movies because he would recognize many of the large statues around the resort. I know that his family expects it to be running based on that.

Not to beat a dead horse but does anyone have any info on this now that the parks are open? I've been surprised that I haven't seen any threads on it and I was wondering if the skyliner is even running right now? I figured I must have missed the info somewhere but this community always knows what's going on!

Not to beat a dead horse but does anyone have any info on this now that the parks are open? I've been surprised that I haven't seen any threads on it and I was wondering if the skyliner is even running right now? I figured I must have missed the info somewhere but this community always knows what's going on!
Yes, it's open.

How often are they cleaning them? And, does it cause a huge down time?

I saw a report that when a person was riding in their gondola a cast member was riding in the next one and cleaning it the whole ride time. I assume they just start cleaning and move from one to the next. Honestly I don’t think I would even touch a surface inside it with my hands so the cleaning of it isn’t an issue for me personally

I saw a report that when a person was riding in their gondola a cast member was riding in the next one and cleaning it the whole ride time. I assume they just start cleaning and move from one to the next. Honestly I don’t think I would even touch a surface inside it with my hands so the cleaning of it isn’t an issue for me personally
We rode Epcot-DHS and back today and did not see any cleaning between riders. I’m sure they clean them but not sure how often. Like you said though don’t touch anything with your hands and sanitize when getting on and off

Piggy back on this----We have an ADR for Topolinos at 10:05am....We are staying at the BW has anyone noticed the skyliner running early enough to get us to the Riviera by 10?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter