Skyliner test July 10th

Just thought I would share a video. Didn't mention anything about this beeing a first test, it's just a video. Didn't know there was a rule about only posting current braking news events.

This seams like such a welcoming community, so glad I joined.

Was heading out of Studios this afternoon and it looks like they are testing the Skyliner.

Awesome! Thanks for the video. We will be staying at Pop in November and really hoping it’s fully up and running by then!

Just thought I would share a video. Didn't mention anything about this beeing a first test, it's just a video. Didn't know there was a rule about only posting current braking news events.

This seams like such a welcoming community, so glad I joined.
Thank you! While there are other videos, this one was great because (a) you were able and kind enough to get images inside the station, and (b) don't know what i was thinking, but until you walked under the gondolas while filming, I didn't realize that was possible.

I also would like to thank you for the video. I never saw the testing that clearly before; really hope they are up and running when we get there in August and/or November.

Not sure what you are posting. They have been testing for many weeks
OP posted video of the Skyliner, and now that the walls are down, we can see into the station. Psst, they've been testing for months.

Thanks OP for posting the video! Great view!

Cool Thanks for posting! Can't wait to try them...hoping i don't get freaked out! LOL Staying at Pop in early September, we're hoping they are running by then.

Were there people in the cabins? It seems like they've been testing them for MONTHS without people. That's going to be the next big step.

Were there people in the cabins? It seems like they've been testing them for MONTHS without people. That's going to be the next big step.
They have been testing them for months without people. They were testing them when we were there in March.

Thanks for sharing! Wishful thinking, but hoping they are another form of transportation for us in mid August. I loved hearing the Disney music in the background, 🎶

We were hoping they would open them a month before SWGE opens but it looks like we are out of luck for our 7/28 - 8/3 trip. We will catch them on the 2021 trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter