• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sleep over at discovery cove

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
I am not sure if the sleep over is at Discovery cove or seaworld but I was wondering if anyone can tell me about it. we are taking my daughter down for her 16th birthday, along with two friends and they want to do this. They love animals and I was wondering if they might be bored or if you keep busy during this. Thanks for any info and guidance that you can give me.

I don't think the sleep over is at DC.

I think I read something about it under the education area of the Sea World site. Look in those links or either under the heading of something childrens programs.... (might not be the exact wording, but I did see it on the website a LONG time ago)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter