Sleeping ?

rramsr

Mouseketeer
Next August there will be 8 of us going on the Disney Dream 4 nights. It will be DH, DS (16), DD (12), myself, son's friend (16), DH's nephew (27), my best friend and her daughter (11). Just curious of how everyone would do the sleeping arrangements. We have 2 connecting rooms if that helps. We have plenty of time to figure it out was just wondering how others would do it

Next August there will be 8 of us going on the Disney Dream 4 nights. It will be DH, DS (16), DD (12), myself, son's friend (16), DH's nephew (27), my best friend and her daughter (11). Just curious of how everyone would do the sleeping arrangements. We have 2 connecting rooms if that helps. We have plenty of time to figure it out was just wondering how others would do it
Girls & Boys?

It's only 4 nights, that seems to work the best.

I would get more cabins for that mix of people. I wouldn’t want to share a cabin with anyone who wasn’t in my immediate family.

Given the mix of different families and ages, I would probably do girls in one room, boys in the other.

Thanks, that is what we were thinkin, boys in one room and girls in the other.

A reminder that two people will have to share the queen bed (unless you have a cabin that sleeps 5).

Have you priced getting a third stateroom? It depends on what you currently have booked, but I have found that the 3rd/4th spots in an expensive room can be about the same as the 1st two spots in a cheap room. I'd consider looking for the cheapest room I could find and have the 27/16/16yo sleep there. Otherwise girls in one, boys in the other.

I wouldn't do this, but if a third room is an absolute no-go then.... room #1 you + best friend to share the queen bed, with 11 and 12 year old girls on the single beds.
Then room #2 DS and DS's friend sharing queen bed, with DH and nephew on single beds. Or DH and DS could share the queen bed.

If you happened to have the family rooms that hold 5, technically everyone could have a bed of their own.

Thank you all for your input. We originally had just standard inside rooms that connected. I just changed them both to deluxe family oceanview rooms that connect

I changed the rooms to category 8b from 11a and I just called them to check on the bedding and they said both rooms I have booked have the queen bed, single sofa bed and the murphy bed so that will work out much better

Now the fight will not be over beds and staterooms, but who gets to sleep with the towel animals...only one per room. We have this issue with our three granddaughters and will face it yet again come June. Perhaps your family is old enough not to have this matter, but they are very cute...just a warning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter