• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slime time live

mhschoen

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me some info regarding attending a taping on Slime Time Live? i.e. Where to go, what time to be there etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn

Here is a phone number you can call for the latest nickelodeon tapings.

1-407-363-8500
Audience participation is available on a first come first serve basis for guests. Tickets cant be reserved in advance. Good Luck!:)

This past Wednesday, we entered the Studios around 1:00pm. I was glancing at the park map and noticed a section stating that Slime Time Live was going on.

We went over to the Nickelodeon Studios, and sure enough, there was the line of people waiting for tickets. While standing in line, they asked for volunteers for the show and did "auditions" to see which kids would be selected for the slime chair and various other activities.

Around 2:15, they started handing out the tickets for the 2:40 taping. (It wasn't live that day.) Taping actually began around 3:00 and lasted about an hour.

My oldest daughter got a slime & cream pie in her face and won a years supply of Airheads candy. :D :eek: Watch the show on Monday, October 1st. :D She's the one with the long brown hair, wearing the black shirt.

They did a second taping immediately following that show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter