• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SlimFast???

My exercise partner does slimfast for one meal and it does help her, but she is only trying to loose a small amount and maintain it.

I believe if you keep your calories for what you eat the same as the calories in a slimfast then you would achieve the same goal, weightwise.

I had used it for my breakfast meal, but it did not do anything for me. I was also exercising and watching my other meals. I found I did better by choicing my own breakfast, within reason.

Slimfast just didn't sustain me. I'd be so hungry, the Slimfast just ended up being an appetizer before I ate a "real" meal. :rolleyes:

I'm doing Atkins, since Jan 2, and it's going really well. I've been amazed at what I've been able to give up with no cravings (like my mom's birthday cake friday night). I'm down about 4 pounds in 10 days, and still feel ambitious...first time in forever.

When I tried slimfast a long time ago, it made me "Jittery". I felt like my skin was crawling. So, I stopped using it and started going to a gym.
I lost the weight because I was working out and being careful about what I ate.
Stopped going to a gym...
Need to go back again.

Lisajl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter