Slinky Dog Dash Seat

Not sure if this video link will work !

But it’s a clip of a rather pooh sized presenter from a uk daytime show riding SLD

if it doesn’t load - search for Alison Hammond, This Morning

They cut away from her LONG BEFORE the ride was over.
They dropped the live feed at the point DURING the ride when the whole train stops, then backs up a bit, and then LAUNCHES again.

Very poor knowledge and guidance from the producers of the show
(the producers do the actual research and determine show content) not to know that the ride was NOT OVER and (very likely) that the
NEXT part of the ride (with Alison in the car) would be even more exciting (and funny) than what we'd seen so far.

They cut away from her LONG BEFORE the ride was over.
They dropped the live feed at the point DURING the ride when the whole train stops, then backs up a bit, and then LAUNCHES again.

Very poor knowledge and guidance from the producers of the show
(the producers do the actual research and determine show content) not to know that the ride was NOT OVER and (very likely) that the
NEXT part of the ride (with Alison in the car) would be even more exciting (and funny) than what we'd seen so far.

Thanks - Good to know. I just thought ‘that’s a short ride’ lol
But I did think the video was quite good to show Pooh sized rider (sorry Alison!!)

I thought the seat was very comfortable (and I don’t like 7DMT- not comfy). Individual lap bars. Very easy to enter and exit (watching me get out of Space Mtn. is a hoot)

Ok what level of scary is this new coaster?:o
BTMRR
EE
7DMT
RnR
space mountain
Barnstormer;-)
Thanks from a ride chicken:-)
Kerri

7AA4E5C4-0635-41BB-8561-878BF851002A.jpeg
SDD sears are so spacious. I am pretty big and I fit easily with room to spare. Lots of leg room too. I was very comfy on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter