Slinky Dog Dash single rider

Charade67

DIS Veteran
Is there a single rider line for SDD? I will be there during spring break and there are no fast passes available. I’m preparing myself to have to wait in line for a couple of hours.

Is there a single rider line for SDD? I will be there during spring break and there are no fast passes available. I’m preparing myself to have to wait in line for a couple of hours.

No, there is not a single rider line.

If possible with your plans, I’d suggest going towards park closing.

No, there is not. I was a single rider for it earlier in the month, and the posted wait was 75 minutes, but it took less than an hour (about 50-55 minutes as I recall). Just watch the line and hopefully, it will move fast for you too.

Thanks! Unfortunately I will be at the mercy of a pre-planned itinerary and tour busses. I’ll just have to make the best of it.

The only single rider lines are Expedition Everest, Test Track, and Rockin Rollercoaster

Keep refreshing modify. Looking for just 1 you have a good chance. I live nearby and on Sunday went with my daughter to MK. When we used up our 3 fastpasses I looked at HS and kept hitting modify. Two for slinky bounced up-I was shocked!

My friends went last week (super busy spring break) and got in line around 8:15 PM when the posted wait was 60 minutes. They waited 40. If I can’t get a fast pass, my plan is to go during fantasmic or near park closing.

I can also recommend continuous FP searches, I've never NOT gotten a hard to get FP. I once got SDD while across the street in line at TSMM for about 20 min. later...perfect!

SDD line operates a bit different than other rides. In the last 50 feet, groups are divided with even #'d groups going on one side & odd #'d going on the other, this is how they get every seat filled. Therefore, no need for a SRL.

Keep refreshing modify. Looking for just 1 you have a good chance. I live nearby and on Sunday went with my daughter to MK. When we used up our 3 fastpasses I looked at HS and kept hitting modify. Two for slinky bounced up-I was shocked!

What do you mean by modify?

^Basically you go to get fastpasses, then what I do is I switch between the block of times at the top. Just go from like 2:30 to 3:00 then back and forth. Everytime you hit a new time, it refreshes the FP inventory. Stuff will just start to pop up. I've gotten Flight of Passage, Slinky, Frozen, Toy Story Mania all day of just from refreshing. It might take you 10 minutes or so, but it usually works.

I can also recommend continuous FP searches, I've never NOT gotten a hard to get FP. I once got SDD while across the street in line at TSMM for about 20 min. later...perfect!

SDD line operates a bit different than other rides. In the last 50 feet, groups are divided with even #'d groups going on one side & odd #'d going on the other, this is how they get every seat filled. Therefore, no need for a SRL.
This has also been used for years at 7DMT (though admittedly they do not ALWAYS do it)

^Basically you go to get fastpasses, then what I do is I switch between the block of times at the top. Just go from like 2:30 to 3:00 then back and forth. Everytime you hit a new time, it refreshes the FP inventory. Stuff will just start to pop up. I've gotten Flight of Passage, Slinky, Frozen, Toy Story Mania all day of just from refreshing. It might take you 10 minutes or so, but it usually works.

Unfortunately, it sounds like it's not going to be that easy anymore. Times are disappearing within seconds...some believe that from the moment you see the time, it's already gone to someone else. Pretty sad, Disney "updated" and just made it worse.

We got in like 5 mins before park closing two nights in a row and only waited 25 mins both nights. Definitely the best option if you can do it !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter