slo’s FRIDAY 3/1 poll - March Birthday 🥳

March Birthday - Do you have one and when? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have a March birthday 🥳

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • No - I do not have a March birthday

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 6th - 10th

• 11th - 15th

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 16th - 20th

• 21st - 25th

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 26th - 31st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an Easter birthday

• Total voters

I do. My mom did too, but she is gone now. I was supposed to be May, which was when my Dad had his birthday, but I was a few weeks early.
For Me……No birthday for me this month, which is a bummer since I have a terrible craving for some birthday cake - LOL! I know someone that buys a small birthday cake for himself when he has a craving. I can’t do that, and I don’t know why. There’s no cake police making sure that that cake is actually for a birthday. You all may see this as a poll topic soon :scratchin
That’s why God invented cupcakes. All the taste of birthday cake with none of the guilt. Although our grocery store makes what they call “mini cakes” which make 4-5 servings for every holiday you can think of, so you can buy one of those instead. Right now, they have St. Patrick’s Day cakes, and next will be Easter cakes, then Mother’s Day, and so on.

No, I personally don't but I have a niece who is a leap year baby and if it's not leap year, celebrates March 1. She got to celebrate on her birthday this year.
My dad is a Leap Year Baby too. (We celebrated his "21st" last night. He's 84.)

I don't have a March birthday, but we'll be celebrating my brother-in-law's. I think in our not-too-extended family we've got at least one birthday every month, except for August.

I do not have a birthday this month but my husbands is on the 13th.

Also I’m all about birthday cake whenever the craving strikes. I love grocery store birthday cake (chocolate with white frosting) and my husband will randomly buy me one and have them write something on it.

I do not have a birthday this month but my husbands is on the 13th.

Also I’m all about birthday cake whenever the craving strikes. I love grocery store birthday cake (chocolate with white frosting) and my husband will randomly buy me one and have them write something on it.
I love it!!!
One day I need to do this :tongue:
I do. My mom did too, but she is gone now. I was supposed to be May, which was when my Dad had his birthday, but I was a few weeks early.

That’s why God invented cupcakes. All the taste of birthday cake with none of the guilt. Although our grocery store makes what they call “mini cakes” which make 4-5 servings for every holiday you can think of, so you can buy one of those instead. Right now, they have St. Patrick’s Day cakes, and next will be Easter cakes, then Mother’s Day, and so on.
:bday:

And hoping all goes well for Kevin over the weekend and is tip-top by Monday, or sooner. And you stay healthy also.
Thank you Dan - I sincerely appreciate this. He’s feeling a tad better today. The poor guy & his COVID are still banished to the basement. I just keep telling myself that I’m not going to get it - we’ll see soon if that works - LOL!

Last edited:
My birthday is not in March but my daughters is. For the bonus points, it is on Easter this year. And is always on Cesar Chavez day.

Last edited:
Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter