slo’s FRIDAY 4/5 poll - 2 Door or 4 Door 🚗🚙

2 Doors, 4 Doors or 4 Doors/Slide - How many doors does YOUR car have?

• 2 doors - regular car

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2 doors - sports car

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 2 doors - truck

• 4 doors - car

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • 4 doors - SUV

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • 4 doors truck

• 4 doors/slide - mini van

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • 4 doors/slide - large van

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t own a car

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I have a Honda Pilot. I did have a 2-door back when I was much younger - a Mazda MX-6 - I did love that car.

I have a 4 door Altima.

That is pretty much the only way to find them, I have seen a few 2 door here and there, and they just look weird to me. Not that a 4 door Altima is super attractive to begin with, but a 2 door version makes them look really ugly and weird. :rotfl2:

I sure do miss my first new car (did have a used '56 Ford for my very first car). The link below is really an exact duplicate of that first new one, a '64 Ford, 2 door, Galaxie 500. Burgundy, black bench seat interior, 390 police interceptor engine, 4 speed. 20 years old at the time. Great car for my young street racing days. Why did I ever sell it? :headache: Bought it for about $3,200. That's the price of a convenience package on a car these days.

What a great car!

1712359012650.png

I sure do miss my first new car (did have a used '56 Ford for my very first car). The link below is really an exact duplicate of that first new one, a '64 Ford, 2 door, Galaxie 500. Burgundy, black bench seat interior, 390 police interceptor engine, 4 speed. 20 years old at the time. Great car for my young street racing days. Why did I ever sell it? :headache: Bought it for about $3,200. That's the price of a convenience package on a car these days.

What a great car!

View attachment 848593
You can relive your youth. https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/listing/1964-ford-galaxie-500-grand-rapids-mi-2772807

Great link, TV. Super pictures of everything. I did not add tri-power, had the original over-sized quad. I did have to add seat belts and a drive shaft strap in order to run it at the strip. No fender skirts, no wheel spinners. In the hood open video, you can really hear the PI solid lifters.. Lots of detail pictures there. The frames on the cars then were like truck frames today. And the heater was optional then.

Thanks much for helping me go back 60 years, TV. :drive:

Mine is a 4-door Chevy Equinox. I remember having just 2 doors years ago, hard for someone to climb into the backseat.

4-door SUV (I don't think anyone makes a 2-dr SUV). Way more convenient for shopping or travel. Lots of room for all sorts of things in the back storage area.

I drive a 2020 Honda Pilot that I LOVE. Would definitely buy another one.

I have never owned and likely would never own a 2 door vehicle.

4-door SUV (I don't think anyone makes a 2-dr SUV). Way more convenient for shopping or travel. Lots of room for all sorts of things in the back storage area.
You can get a 2 door Ford Bronco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter