slo’s MONDAY 6/27 poll - Pink Lemonade vs Yellow Lemonade

Pink vs Yellow (regular) Lemonade - Which do you prefer)

• I drink yellow/regular only

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I drink pink only

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I drink both, but prefer yellow

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I drink both, but prefer pink

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I like them equally, but would choose yellow if I had to

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I like them equally, but would choose pink if I had to

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I don’t like any lemonade

• I don’t drink any lemonade - please post why

• I’ve never tried any types of lemonade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you drink lemonade?
If yes….which type do you normally prefer - pink or yellow (regular)?

For Me……I will always prefer yellow lemonade, especially if there’s lemon slices in it :tongue:
I do drink pink lemonade, I like that too, but if I can choose just one it will be yellow.
7A907A5B-1EB9-44A2-9C7B-CC2BF43A46FD.png

I do not drink much yellow or pink lemonade because if I overdo it my mouth will hurt. I guess it is the acidity in it. I can get away with it in reasonable amounts from time to time. When I do, I always drink pink... I don't even know if it tastes different, I just HAVE to have the pink though.

One thing I have discovered that I can drink excessively without it breaking out my mouth is the Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade. That is some good stuff.

Other because I like real lemonade, not mixes. It's not fair to compare real lemonade to pink lemonade as pink would always be a mix.

I picked other. If made with a mix, they taste the same to me, I like both. If real lemonade, I think pink is just added good color and still taste the same. I like both.

I like both. I guess I generally choose pink if they're both available, simply because the color is fun, but I'm not disappointed if there is only yellow.

I don't drink any. I don't like lemonade.....but I like other lemon things.
We have a lemon tree, so I have a lot of lemons. I make lemonade for DS's family.....DGS now likes it mixed with apple juice :eek: That started on the cruise

I have to vote Other.

I really like regular lemonade. And if there's iced tea available, I'm all about the Arnold Palmer. It's my go to drink these days.

Don’t like lemonade. Don’t like anything lemon.

Bought it for kids when they were younger. It was yellow but had to much sugar to buy often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter