slo’s MONDAY poll - Oreos

Oreos - Which ones do you buy & eat?

• Original

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Original Double Stuff or Mega Stuff

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Golden Original or Double Stuff

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Chocolate Special Flavors - example: mint, birthday cake and etc.

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Golden Lemon

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Thins - Chocolate or Golden

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Fudge Covered

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Snack size or Thin Bites in the bag

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Gluten Free

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you eat Oreos?
if yes, what type do you buy?
(multiple choice)

For Me.......I love Oreos
I rarely buy them, because if I bring them in the house then we eat them, and none of us need the extra calories. But when I do buy them I will buy original, cake batter, lemon and small bite size ones in the bag.

I eat pretty much all of them.... Kinda why I have to be at the gym all the lime...lol...

LOVE them!!! but I pass them buy in the grocery aisle most of the time because:
If I buy them, I'll eat them and too many of them. I think the last time I did was the MickeyMouse 90th Birthday specialty ones.

I buy them. Whatever flavor DH and the kids want. They are adventurous sometimes.

I rarely eat them. I have strong unpleasant memories of my babysitter giving us kids red fruit punch and Hydrox cookies. The combination was too sweet, it always gave me a tummy ache. If I have to eat them, it should be the original flavor with a glass of icy cold milk.

Used to have the double stuff all the time in the house. Just stopped buying them. The Great Value version has a better chocolate flavor in the cookie.

LOVE them!!! but I pass them buy in the grocery aisle most of the time because:
If I buy them, I'll eat them and too many of them. I think the last time I did was the MickeyMouse 90th Birthday specialty ones.
My kids loved the Mickey Mouse 90th cookies. Disappeared as quickly as I bought them.

Love Double (or Mega) Stuffed. Don't buy them often though because I'm trying (and failing with most things) to not buy stuff like that.

None - I don’t like packaged cookies very much and Oreos would be one of my least favourites.

I like them....one of the few packaged cookies I would ever eat, but I don't eat them at all anymore.

But I do buy them, for the grandkids it's original (Costco size) and for DD gluten free when we can fine them

I rarely buy them because, although I like them, I'm not sure they're worth the calories. I'd rather have other things.

I like the original Double Stuf version the best.
I have a couple of recipes that call for the original Oreos, so I sometimes buy them for those (oreo crust).
The golden Oreos are okay, too, but I prefer the original.
I have never tried any of the non-traditional flavors and don't really have a desire to.

Double Stuff. Tried the Mega ... nope. Too much of a good thing. Double is where it's at!

And my only pregnancy craving was Double Stuff Oreos. Well I really can't say only craving, as the other was beer, but I couldn't do a darn thing about that one.

Buy them if they are sale for the kids but I don’t l care for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter